Author Topic: Diversity logos: to each according to his hyphen  (Read 1873 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Diversity logos: to each according to his hyphen
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 05:07:41 PM »
I just checkout the O's website and visited the Rural Americans section. Except for the chimney on top the symbol for rural Americans sort of reminds me of an out house. Of course the chimney appears to have a crow on it which might be a symbolic message to rural America that their days are numbered.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CharlesD

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »
That site is hilarious.  I like this little gem.

"To those who cite the First Amendment as reason for excluding God from more and more of our institutions and everyday life, may I just say: The First Amendment of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of this country from religious values; it was written to protect religious values from government tyranny."
"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

http://www.demaristransportation.com

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 10:52:17 AM »
That site is hilarious.  I like this little gem.

I like it too.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline CharlesD

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 08:27:42 PM »
Another good one.

"To those who cite the First Amendment as reason for excluding God from more and more of our institutions and everyday life, may I just say: The First Amendment of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of this country from religious values; it was written to protect religious values from government tyranny."
"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

http://www.demaristransportation.com