Author Topic: Obama's First Mistake  (Read 3235 times)

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Obama's First Mistake
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »
Will be followed with an IMPEACH!!!
Thanks for the word DUmmies...I will be using it alot in the next 4 years.....

90 days into his presidency, I am sure I will be calling for his Impeachment.

Operation: Impeach Barrack Obama

I'm sure Rush will have a plan.  By the time his 4 years are up....it is my mission to make sure he is hated just as much as, if not more, than W.

The democrats were responsible for the failed economy, starting with the housing bubble bust.  Something they helped create, NOT Bush, but Carter, Clinton and Obama when he was community disorganizer.  NOW they will have to FIX the economy they broke.  They will not, they will make it worse, they will spend, they will double our debt.

So, at the first sign of unemployment, inflation, fuel prices surge, national debt increase...IMPEACH!

:-)  Revenge is a dish best served cold.  :evillaugh:

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Obama's First Mistake
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:26:02 PM »
Will be followed with an IMPEACH!!!
Thanks for the word DUmmies...I will be using it alot in the next 4 years.....

90 days into his presidency, I am sure I will be calling for his Impeachment.

Operation: Impeach Barrack Obama

I'm sure Rush will have a plan.  By the time his 4 years are up....it is my mission to make sure he is hated just as much as, if not more, than W.

The democrats were responsible for the failed economy, starting with the housing bubble bust.  Something they helped create, NOT Bush, but Carter, Clinton and Obama when he was community disorganizer.  NOW they will have to FIX the economy they broke.  They will not, they will make it worse, they will spend, they will double our debt.

So, at the first sign of unemployment, inflation, fuel prices surge, national debt increase...IMPEACH!

I agree........................yet we are better than that. I refuse to have ODS as all those ****wads have had BDS. That's not what we conservatives do. We gave the moderates a chance and the screwed the pooch royally.  They have been purged from the Congress and it's time to bring all of the conservatives to the front. We have sat on the bench since 1989 and we will start to make the in rows in two years and in four..................................we will be a conservative nation.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »
No matter how bad things get with the economy, they will try to pin it on Bush.

We sure do know who is responsible for this mess.

Since there is nothing hidden about "the way things are" with the economy, they can't really get away with the blame game, because it will be ALL about, "FIX IT".

When Clinton left office, the falling economy was covered up (by the Democrat bodyguard, the MSM), so it was all pinned on Bush. They just can't do that anymore.

I honestly would love to give them back half of what they have given us for the past 8 years, but I also refuse to stoop to their level, because personally, I thought they looked mentally unstable doing it 100% of the time that they did it.

The best revenge on them is to let their messiah fail them and vote himself out. He can do it, I believe. He is NOT dumb, but he is also very naive about a lot of this. If we were to do to him/them what they did to us for the past 8 years, we make ourselves too predictable.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:16:32 PM »
Anything with high expectations ends up as a flop.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:40 PM »
I already have ODS and I won't reign it in. I will shout it to the mountaintops about every mistake, poor judgement, error, etc that the Obamassiah makes. This IS NOT the time to play nice. We NEED four years of RAMPANT and VITRIOLIC criticism. **** Obama and his pseudo-blackness.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »
What is ODS?
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »
Obama Derangement Syndrome.......
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline paladin0

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

Unlike liberals, we need valid reasons to impeach.

As Obama came from the Chicago political machine, he'll be the most corrupt politician in the office of President ever.

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:46:11 PM »
Unlike liberals, we need valid reasons to impeach.

I'm sure we'll have plenty to choose from..one that comes to mind....clearing up his birth certificate issue before he's sworn in.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »
According to them, we are tin-foil hat wearers  :tinfoil2: just for even thinking he isn't legit  :whatever:

Barack Obama

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 09:02:25 PM »
By the time his 4 years are up....it is my mission to make sure he is hated just as much as, if not more, than W.

Congratulations.  Mission accomplished.  :hammer:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »
Hawkgirl, you won't need to.  The Freak Left will be so disappointed with him that they'll be screaming "Impeach!" like maniacs, and seizing on every chance to attack him...OR they will be going after Reid and Pelosi for standing in the way of The Program.  Ideally, all three! 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 09:03:14 AM »
Anything with high expectations ends up as a flop.

Yep.  I had a LTC who always preached that coming in like a ball of fire ends in an early flameout.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 09:17:51 AM »
Hawkgirl, you won't need to.  The Freak Left will be so disappointed with him that they'll be screaming "Impeach!" like maniacs, and seizing on every chance to attack him...OR they will be going after Reid and Pelosi for standing in the way of The Program.  Ideally, all three! 

I was angry when I wrote the initial post...I think they will try to protect him for as long as possible.  Until things don't go  exactly as they want.  His approval ratings will mirror those of the currect congress.  The do-nothing congress will have a do-nothing president. 
I am going to chart the economic figures when Obama takes office.....(unemployment index, inflation, national debt) and make sure the periodic increase in both are well documented for most to see.  I have the word of several people who will flip their vote to republican if there is substantial increase in any of these things.  Also, he said he'll end the wars in the ME.  The liberals expect them out by the end of next year.  I want to see if he tries to muzzle free speech by pushing the Fairness Doctrine.

I will hold him accountable for all his campaign promises and see how many he will actually deliver and how many he will screw up royally. 

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »
I was angry when I wrote the initial post...I think they will try to protect him for as long as possible.  Until things don't go  exactly as they want.  His approval ratings will mirror those of the currect congress.  The do-nothing congress will have a do-nothing president. 
I am going to chart the economic figures when Obama takes office.....(unemployment index, inflation, national debt) and make sure the periodic increase in both are well documented for most to see.  I have the word of several people who will flip their vote to republican if there is substantial increase in any of these things.  Also, he said he'll end the wars in the ME.  The liberals expect them out by the end of next year.  I want to see if he tries to muzzle free speech by pushing the Fairness Doctrine.

I will hold him accountable for all his campaign promises and see how many he will actually deliver and how many he will screw up royally. 

that wouldn't be a bad thing to have as a ticker "x number of days since Obama took office, no tax cuts..." etc