Author Topic: Cheese Cake  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Cheese Cake
« on: October 14, 2008, 05:39:10 PM »
Some one sent a box of cheese cake to my door today, I think I'm in love!  Thank you!!!!   :-)

:cheersmate:

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: Cheese Cake
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 05:42:12 PM »
Some one sent a box of cheese cake to my door today, I think I'm in love!  Thank you!!!!   :-)

:cheersmate:

You know what you need to do with it to make it truly great, right?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 06:54:50 PM »
No, dare I ask?

Put it in Lime Jello, of course!!!!

Offline jendf

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 07:11:49 PM »
Where's it from? I've only ever had cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Yum!

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:37 PM »
mmm, cheesecake.  *drool*

Though Patty's Pantry is the bestest.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline debk

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 11:11:25 PM »
Nope.....mine is the bestest!   :uhsure:

Has 2.5 POUNDS of cream cheese in it. Cinnamon pecan crust, sour cream top....served with Raspberry Chambord Sauce.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline jendf

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 11:13:51 PM »
That's where it was from!   :cheersmate:

What kind of cheesecake did you get? I like the cherry cheesecake.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 11:18:25 PM »

Has 2.5 POUNDS of cream cheese in it. Cinnamon pecan crust, sour cream top....served with Raspberry Chambord Sauce.

I'm paying y'all a visit the next time you make that cheesecake.  :-)

Offline debk

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 11:21:51 PM »
It's tradition at our Christmas. When my son was home for his birthday....that was his birthday cake.

I also make a Creme de Menthe one for Christmas ....chocolate crust, filling has green creme de menthe and white creme de cacao, with a german chocolate and sour cream topping.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline debk

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:09 AM »
I don't think it will travel well through the mail. :uhsure:

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »
It's tradition at our Christmas. When my son was home for his birthday....that was his birthday cake.

I also make a Creme de Menthe one for Christmas ....chocolate crust, filling has green creme de menthe and white creme de cacao, with a german chocolate and sour cream topping.

Make a choclate one with a Oreo Grahmn cracker crust. Also make a Choclate/peanut Butter one.

Key ingredients................Cream Cheese......................duh..........Butter and last but not least Cream
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
Make a choclate one with a Oreo Grahmn cracker crust. Also make a Choclate/peanut Butter one.

Key ingredients................Cream Cheese......................duh..........Butter and last but not least Cream

I've made a milk chocolate cheesecake with Oreo crust topped with fresh berries marinated in Grand Marnier and some whipped cream.   
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 06:09:51 PM »

You can't just type that without including a recipe  :tongue:

BTW..I make a sourcream cheesecake with a cherry cognac topping...Christmas time only though.