Author Topic: Obama Partnerships with Voter Fraud Unit and Terrorists Run Wide and Deep/ Is Fitzmas coming?  (Read 6708 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
10/9/08) BREAKING: Word in Chicago is Patrick Fitzgerald is heading RICO investigation of ACORN and BHO campaign (HillBuzz)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/1...co-violations/

Tonight we talked to someone who works in the federal courts here in Chicago.

The buzz in those corridors is that federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been leading a team of FBI investigators in 10 states working on a RICO case.

Today, it was announced that ACORN is being investigated in 10 states.

That’s one Hell of a coincidence.

We asked why Fitzgerald would be involved in this, because he’s the prosecutor on the Tony Rezko case and we aren’t aware of ACORN being investigated in Illinois.

We were told that ACORN was investigated in Illinois years ago, and it was a Fitzgerald case then. This means ACORN’s activities today, involving a conspiracy to commit multi-state voter fraud on SoetorObama’s behalf, are an extension of that previous ACORN case.
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=34745

OK it's unlikely to happen, but heads would explode at DU if it did.  :rotf:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Aww, Fitzmas is real! I Beeeeeeeeeeeelive!!!!!!! :-)

It just may not be the Fitzmas they want.....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

ok, I'll play along . . .

McCain camp making news in the morning

On what, they won't say.   

"We'll have something to talk about," is all a campaign aide would allow.

Check back again in this space or over on our front-page in the morning.

Link

OMGMCCAINISGOINGTOANNOUCEIT!! IT'S FITMASDAY!11!!  :-)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
ok, I'll play along . . .

OMGMCCAINISGOINGTOANNOUCEIT!! IT'S FITMASDAY!11!!  :-)
OMG let's send tinsel to Pelosi!!!!111!!1ELEVENTY!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Do they know its Fitzmas time at all ?   :lmao:

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Am I a racist if I mention "Dreaming of a White Fitzmas?"

CANS OF PEACHES FOR SAN FRAN NAN!!!111!!!  THIS IS HUGH!!!

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Went to the Hillary site and the PUMA's really don't like Hussein very much, do they?  :-)

If Hussein gets in, there's going to be major infighting within the Dem party when he can't deliver on his promises, because the PUMA's are going to hang any missteps over his head like an anvil and claim that Billary would have made it happen.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
It would be entertaining if the ghost of Fitzmas future comes to deliver the Obamaton's their just reward, but even if Fitz isn't involved, when is the last time anyone beat a RICO case ? AFAIK its about as often as when someone wins a case brought against them by the Postal Inspectors. (The Postal Inspectors have a successful prosecution rate of 98% or so - don't ever commit mail fraud.)

As I mentioned earlier in another post about levees breaking, I wonder if we are in for an October surprise that ties together all this fraud and hangs it around The Anointed Ones neck ?  

Victory in spite of McCain. - But you know what ? Ill take it.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Obama is going to be indicted within 24 business hours!!11!!!one!  OMGOnoes!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Went to the Hillary site and the PUMA's really don't like Hussein very much, do they?  :-)

If Hussein gets in, there's going to be major infighting within the Dem party when he can't deliver on his promises, because the PUMA's are going to hang any missteps over his head like an anvil and claim that Billary would have made it happen.

That would be the upside to an Obama win.  There is no evidence that he would be any good at all, and the resultant infighting would hopefully tear the Dems apart and make them unelectable in their current form for a generation. The US needs two strong parties to oppose each other, a big tent is one thing but the inhabitants all need to be peeing outwards.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator

I dislike Obama - Alot. The PUMAs hate Obama with the force of a thousand suns. If he wins they will be like an army of Liebermans - all proclaiming that the Democratic Party left them. The Unfortunate flip side is one can guarantee that The OBots will help insure that any PUMA with political influence is purged from the party.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The Unfortunate flip side is one can guarantee that The OBots will help insure that any PUMA with political influence is purged from the party.

I dunno guy, the DLC still has a lot of influence and big money backers.  I doubt even big money Dems are going to want to pony up what Hussein is trying to shovel.  Of course I don't put it past him to completely turn his back on the DKos/DU types in order to grease the palms of the limo libs, which will upset them until he throws them a bone in a couple of years and they'll fall back in line and do as they are told, but his past history and associations might suggest otherwise.

H5 for your post, tho.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Pf-f-ft!

October 09, 2008
Categories: McCain

That "news" in the morning

Sure enough, it's Bill Ayers.

The McCain campaign is launching a web ad accusing Obama of trying to hide his ties to the 60s-era radical.

"Too risky for America," the ad concludes.

The idea here is to keep Ayers in the mix without spending precious dollars to put real points behind it on TV.   Republicans know that cable TV stations will play the spot for free, regardless of it being a web ad.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/1008/That_news_in_the_morning.html
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline formerlurker

Obama Partnerships with Voter Fraud Unit and Terrorists Run Wide and Deep
 By Sher Zieve  Thursday, October 9, 2008

As of this writing, Obama’s group ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) is currently being actively investigated for voter fraud in at least ten states—these include the swing states in which new ACORN Democrat registrations have been going through the proverbial roof.  ACORN has also recently and arrogantly admitted that they know there is voter fraud and that nothing can be done about it.  Democrat presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama has been aware of ACORN, almost from the group’s inception.  Let’s take a look.

In a number of crucial cases, Obama was the Attorney for the Chicago ACORN chapter and he used them to assist him in his run for the Illinois State Senate in 1996

In 1992, prior to his working as ACORN’s attorney, Obama was Executive Director of ACORN subsidiary Project Vote Obama trained ACORN workers

While sitting on the board of the Woods Foundation, Obama and domestic terrorist William Ayers—who is also a major Obama fundraiser—arranged for grants for ACORN

While both on the board of Chicago’s Annenberg Challenge—Ayers and Obama with Obama as Chairman—funds were funneled to ACORN

In his November 2007 speech to ACORN, Obama stated:  “I’ve been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote 
voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work.”

In his run for the Democrat presidential nomination, Obama paid ACORN subsidiary “Citizen’s Services, Inc.” over $830,000 to engage in ACORN ‘get out the vote’ activities

ACORN is falsely registered as “non-partisan,” as its leader Maude Hurd has endorsed Obama for President

Tax dollars collected from US citizens are paying for this Obama and Democrat Party fraud voter fraud group.  Did you know that?

With respect to Obama’s long and strong affiliation with terrorist William Ayers, as many others are also reporting about their close partnership, here are just a few of the salient facts:

Obama and Ayers sat together on the boards of both the Woods Foundation and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge
Terrorists William Ayers and his wife Bernadette Dorn have hosted a number of fundraising parties for Obama, beginning with his run for Illinois State Senator. 
Note:  Barack Obama’s wife Michelle was a colleague of Bernadette Dorn, when both worked at the same Chicago law firm

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5476

Offline formerlurker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/1...co-violations/

Tonight we talked to someone who works in the federal courts here in Chicago.

The buzz in those corridors is that federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been leading a team of FBI investigators in 10 states working on a RICO case.

Today, it was announced that ACORN is being investigated in 10 states.

That’s one Hell of a coincidence.

We asked why Fitzgerald would be involved in this, because he’s the prosecutor on the Tony Rezko case and we aren’t aware of ACORN being investigated in Illinois.

We were told that ACORN was investigated in Illinois years ago, and it was a Fitzgerald case then. This means ACORN’s activities today, involving a conspiracy to commit multi-state voter fraud on SoetorObama’s behalf, are an extension of that previous ACORN case.

Our source in federal courts said, “Any crime that involves more than two people and is carried out across state lines qualifies as a corrupt organization. The fact that those “Goodwill” donations were made in Texas and received at Obama headquarters in Chicago or Washington means it qualifies for RICO.”

The “Goodwill donations” referred to above are the $228 million in undocumented, unverified campaign contributions the SoetorObama camp has received — which the McCain campaigned filed a complaint to the FEC on this past Monday.

We’ve also heard that the Clinton campaign filed complaints to the FBI and other federal agencies over SoetorObama’s fraud in the Iowa, Texas and other caucuses: voter intimidation, registration fraud, and other illegal activities.

The last thing we were told tonight in regards to all of this was that “the meme here is a tying together of all these various threads. That’s what you will see in the last weeks of the campaign: all things being tied together”.

If everything rumored here is true, it looks like David Axelrod, Howard Dean, Donna Brazile, SoetorObama himself, and possibly even Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were all involved, together, in massive RICO violations, and thus federal fraud, if the DNC and party leadership knew what the SoetorObama campaign and ACORN were up to and allowed it to proceed. Knowledge of federal crimes being committed makes all parties accessories to those crimes — and part of the conspiracy to defraud the public.

THAT would certainly be one Hell of a shock tomorrow morning.

Offline formerlurker

Fitzmas has to come early this year -- say, by Halloween? 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Pfffpt! is right

I'm SO sick of the Obama ads. I guess since VA is a battleground state, they really amped up the media. I can't swing a dead cat without hearing about him on TV and the radio. I hardly hear or see McCain ads now.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Wretched Excess

Re: Obama Partnerships with Voter Fraud Unit and Terrorists Run Wide and Dee
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 10:16:02 PM »
Pfffpt! is right

I'm SO sick of the Obama ads. I guess since VA is a battleground state, they really amped up the media. I can't swing a dead cat without hearing about him on TV and the radio. I hardly hear or see McCain ads now.

I feel your pain.  in the run up to the SC dem primary, he was in my TV so much that I thought the guy actually lived in my den.   

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
If you haven’t been a regular here at HillBuzz, you might not know about Gigi Gaston’s documentary “We Will Not Be Silenced” on the caucus fraud deliberately orchestrated by the Obama campaign during the primaries. Voter intimidation, registration fraud, vandalism, threats of violence, you name it, Obama’s supporters did it. For veterans of the McGovern ‘72 campaign who remembered thugs and hooligans engaged in similar tactics in service of their own far left candidate, the actions of Obama’s followers were so bad that even people who’ve lived through the last 36 years of ups and downs in America testified that this is the worst thing they’ve ever seen happen to our democracy.

Gaston’s documentary continues to gather testimonials from people across the country — and we have word now that the people behind these efforts to document what Obama did during the primaries are also cooperating with law enforcement in an investigation into the Obama campaign’s efforts to undermine the true will of the people in the general election.

Republicans and centrist Democrats are joined together on this effort to get the truth out about Obama before the November election. We firmly believe in McCain’s victory and do not believe it hinges on any developments with RICO.  The polls, in our opinon, are wrong, and the internal numbers we see coming out of NC, VA, PA, OH, IN and FL show McCain wins in all of those states (there is no mathematical possibility for Obama to win without taking PA, OH, or FL). We believe after McCain’s win there will be a continued prosecution of Obama and members of the Democratic party for voter fraud under RICO statutes in the months and years ahead. ACORN and leftist Democrats have gone too far this time — for years ACORN has engineered deliberate election fraud using taxpayer dollars funneled to it by Democrats. This time, with both Democrats and Republicans joined against them, ACORN Is going down…and we believe it will ultimately take Obama, Axelrod, and most of today’s Democratic leadership down with it. 

There IS a RICO investigation of ACORN and the Obama campaign underway - this has now been established by the mainstream media. Right now it’s rumored here in Chicago that Patrick Fitzgerald is heading it (confirmation on that has not come yet). There is a lot of activity in Chicago right now, with a lot of IRS agents looking into the finances coming in and out of this city, and across state lines (this was established on Monday when the GOP issued emergency press releases that much of Obama’s campaign contributions could very well be illegal foreign contributions - what appears to be deliberately poor record keeping designed to hide the true identities and monetary sources of online donors is at issue here). We see in 15 states now that ACORN is being busted for attempted voter fraud, and for fraudulent, illegal voter registratons in the hundreds of thousands, if not a million. The article below states, and we have confirmed this with people who know for sure, that the people who gathered evidence of Obama’s fraud and voter intimidation techniques during the primaries against Hillary Clinton are sharing everything they have with the Republican Party and the federal government.

What’s happening here is something we have never seen before: centrist Clinton Democrats and Republicans are working together to expose the DNC and Obama campaign’s illegal activities and orchestrated, coordinated fraud. Both parties are working with federal agents to investigate ACORN, which has been funded with upwards of $800,000 in questionable donations from the Obama campaign (in what appears to be the expressed and explicit direction to engineer voter fraud in the general election). The tactics being employed now in the 15 states currently under investigation are the VERY SAME TACTICS we saw on the ground in Iowa, Texas, Colorado, Nebraska, Indiana, and other states working for Hillary Clinton in the primaries.
http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/clinton-supporters-sharing-evidence-for-rico-case-against-obama-campaign/

Too good to be true?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/clinton-supporters-sharing-evidence-for-rico-case-against-obama-campaign/

Too good to be true?

I don't know - It does seem the PUMA faction that has put this data together seems convinced it is. I also noticed in this article that the number of ACORN-investigation states is fifteen. I heard twelve just earlier today.

Offline Wretched Excess

Re: Obama Partnerships with Voter Fraud Unit and Terrorists Run Wide and Deep
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »
I don't know - It does seem the PUMA faction that has put this data together seems convinced it is. I also noticed in this article that the number of ACORN-investigation states is fifteen. I heard twelve just earlier today.

15 ?!?!?  they have got to be looking at violations of the RICO act. 

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »
15 ?!?!?  they have got to be looking at violations of the RICO act. 

Absolutely - the linked article above is very clear that a RICO investigation is in progress. I however am skeptical until there is more confirmation.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2008, 04:31:17 PM »
Absolutely - the linked article above is very clear that a RICO investigation is in progress. I however am skeptical until there is more confirmation.

I'm really not sure how much good it will do McCain. There's not many days left until election day so I would doubt that such a wide investigation would be completed by then. Since the MSM has proven without a shadow of a doubt that Obama is their candidate of choice I really doubt they would broadcast much that would hurt him.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »

same here.  that is from a hillary blog, and while they correctly predicted the expansion of the investigations into other states, I need corroboration.