Author Topic: Nascar Time!  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Nascar Time!
« on: January 25, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »
An absolutely must see, even for non-fans, on how to win in Nascar  :rotf: :lmao:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nascar_coach_reveals_winning
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Nascar Time!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »
Is there a link to the 2008 schedule?  I'm thinking about Vegas but don't want to go there during race weekend.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »
Is there a link to the 2008 schedule?  I'm thinking about Vegas but don't want to go there during race weekend.

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2008/data/schedule.html

fwiw, I'm a NASCAR fan. (and the video was hi-larious)  :-)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 08:59:38 PM by ReardenSteel »
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »
I'm Ricky Bobby, if you don't chew Big Red then F-beep You.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 06:28:48 PM »
I'm waiting, too.  I think that Junior will go out and win a few races--six, maybe, as DW suggests on Fox Sports' site . . . or is it NASCAR.com?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.