Author Topic: Fat Che sups on sour grapes; makes my fellow alum Skins sweat  (Read 12275 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Fat Che sups on sour grapes; makes my fellow alum Skins sweat
« on: January 25, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »
http://www.democraticwarrior.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13912

Oh my.

I went over to Big Jerry's salon, for the first time in a long time. 

They have a "make a case for impeachment" forum now.  I haven't checked it out yet, but it's going to be interesting, seeing what high crimes and misdemeanors George Bush has committed, like lying to a grand jury or something.  I'll check it out later.

Anyway.

Fat Che, still desperate to get back onto Skins' island:

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

Want to see what makes DU admins wake up in a cold sweat?

Their traffic graph:

after which a graph showing traffic on Skins's island

I think this absolutely has to do with admin policy and the actions of bad mods.

BlueBerry Pick'n
Requested to Leave

ah, nobody said anything about mods, Dude...

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

Oh, I believe some of the mods are happy! I think some are shills put there to destroy DU as a political force. I need only point to Paddy and Cuban Liberal for examples. Current ones are far more subtle than they were.

FuzzySlippers
DemocraticWarrior Battle Lord

I miss those guys!!

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

Well, I miss the guys I thought they were before they outed themselves as deep-cover RW trolls! I was a DU Moderator when Padraig was a DU Moderator, and felt really ill-used when he was found out.

And I think we can all think of one or two DU moderators who are also probably deep-cover RW trolls right now, can't we, Ma'am?

HEY, "Padraig"

BlueStorm
Neophyte

And which DU mods are those, hmmm?

After which the neanderthalics speculate about trolls being moderators on Skins's island.

But it's mostly sour grapes by Fat Che, still upset that he violated the rules of Skins's island, and suffered the forewarned consequences of violating those rules.

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

Blue

The precipitous decline started about when they started banning a lot of good Democrats because mods they had had it "in" for them. People leave boards like this in groups, generally, and they managed to find people to ban who were in many different affinity groups.

But remember; DU is the place that deleted the posting I made prior to Katrina telling people to GET OUT of Nawlins because the dikes were NOT going to hold and that thousands would die, and that Nawlins was about to be destroyed, calling it "SCARE MONGERING"!!!!

Now, if you want to read that posting you have to go to Conservative Underground where they similarly criticized me for scare mongering!

You might be tempted to thing that CUers moderate DU, now, wouldn't you? Well, some DO.

SO, if you are still in DU, GET OUT! A flood of bullshit is coming!

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

And did even ONE of the mods or admins apologize for calling it "Scare Mongering"? NOPE. Not even in private. Not ONE.

That was when they really "lost" me. After that it was just a matter of how long it would take for them to ban me for criticizing the way DU does things.

And don't EVEN get me going on the threat Skinner sent me after Mongo and I proposed a group for Democrats with alternative sexuality and public policy issues that pertain to that. (This after a poll that determined that there are more kinky DUers than anybody imagined!)

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

The current meltdown is causing a traffic spike. I wonder what this graph will look like in October? I wonder if they will still register on Alexa?

The "current meltdown" was occurring in summer 2007; this is an old thread, but there isn't much traffic at Big Jerry's salon.....and alas! for Fat Che, Skins's island some months later is still registering on Alexa.

sellitman
Road Warrior

Well my 1st post here might as well be to you. I wondered why I haven't seen your name "over there" for a while and now I know. Hope all is well and good to see you again. I didn't know this forum existed until another good DUer got TS'ed today.

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

Yeah, they ditched me exactly a year ago.

Ben Burch
Woad Warrior

Wow, that traffic spike from the Train Wreck sure petered out to nothing. I think Bush's polls boosts from things like capturing Saddam actually lasted longer, didn't they? DU is actually less popular than George Bush!

apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
Re: Fat Che sups on sour grapes; makes my fellow alum Skins sweat
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 10:21:45 AM »
The sad truth is that come 2009, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney will sail out of office and into the night without ever being held to account for their incompetence and deceit.

Also, you are not a Yale alumnus.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:24:00 AM »
The sad truth is that come 2009, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney will sail out of office and into the night without ever being held to account for their incompetence and deceit.

:sosad:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »
Really funny graphic on that thread: "The White Rose Society -- archiving the best of Progressive Radio."

That should be doable on a 5-1/4" floppy.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 10:28:52 AM »

Hey you, new wave, come over here You're the prettiest thing I've seen all year Hey you, new wave, don't turn away Close those pouty lips and listen to what I say Why must you smoke that clove cigarette? Why must you act like you've got a hole in you head? Why don't you split the squares and love me instead? You're all shiny and clean, I've seen you in my dreams Like the Rolls Royce I can't have Your presence makes me scream Sour grapes, you leave such a bad taste Sour grapes, I don't need you anyways Sour grapes, feeding, feeding my rage Hey you, new wave, I pity you When you get old, what will you do? What will you do when you turn 21? You're cockteasing at the singles bar just for fun What will you do when you turn 31? What will you do when you don't know how to love anyone? I wanted her cherry, I got sour grapes I refuse to climb the ladder for you I refuse to pant and paw for you I need love, don't need no beauty queen But still, when I look at you, I scream Sour grapes, you leave such a bad taste Sour grapes, I don't need you anyways Sour grapes Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave Sour grapes, feeding, feeding my rage.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 10:42:58 AM »

LOL -- you can't point to a single lie and as far as incompetence goes, Bush has on;y shown problems in his Liberal policies.   
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »

LOL -- you can't point to a single lie...   

I've seen this movie. When someone points out a lie told by George W. Bush or someone high up in his administration, Bush loyalists always respond with some Clintonian excuse intended to explain away the lie as an unintentional misstatement. That said, I excel at excercises in futility...

Olbermann’s Special Comment: It is not the Democrats whose inaction in the face of the enemy you fear

By: John Amato on Thursday, October 5th, 2006 at 6:30 PM - PDT   

Olbermann: And lastly tonight, a Special Comment, about — lying. While the leadership in Congress has self-destructed over the revelations of an unmatched, and unrelieved, march through a cesspool… While the leadership inside the White House has self-destructed over the revelations of a book with a glowing red cover…

The President of the United States — unbowed, undeterred, and unconnected to reality — has continued his extraordinary trek through our country rooting out the enemies of freedom: The Democrats.

Yesterday at a fundraiser for an Arizona Congressman, Mr. Bush claimed, quote, "177 of the opposition party said 'You know, we don't think we ought to be listening to the conversations of terrorists."

The hell they did.

177 Democrats opposed the President's seizure of another part of the Constitution*.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/05/olbermanns-special-comment-it-is-not-the-democrats-whose-inaction-in-the-face-of-the-enemy-you-fear/
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 11:45:12 AM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »

You mean like the Clintons did and continue to do?

And I'm guessing your pedigree doesn't include an Ivy League degree, let alone an advanced degree from one of the most difficult MBA programs in the country, next to USC, Stanford, and Wharton.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 11:48:18 AM »

I've seen this movie. When someone points out a lie told by George W. Bush or someone high up in his administration, Bush loyalists always respond with some Clintonian excuse intended to explain away the lie as an unintentional misstatement. That said, I excel at excercises in futility...

Olbermann’s Special Comment: It is not the Democrats whose inaction in the face of the enemy you fear

Olbermann: And lastly tonight, a Special Comment, about — lying. While the leadership in Congress has self-destructed over the revelations of an unmatched, and unrelieved, march through a cesspool… While the leadership inside the White House has self-destructed over the revelations of a book with a glowing red cover…

The President of the United States — unbowed, undeterred, and unconnected to reality — has continued his extraordinary trek through our country rooting out the enemies of freedom: The Democrats.

Yesterday at a fundraiser for an Arizona Congressman, Mr. Bush claimed, quote, "177 of the opposition party said 'You know, we don't think we ought to be listening to the conversations of terrorists."

The hell they did.

177 Democrats opposed the President's seizure of another part of the Constitution*.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/05/olbermanns-special-comment-it-is-not-the-democrats-whose-inaction-in-the-face-of-the-enemy-you-fear/

I believe you and Slobberman went for popcorn during this scene:

Democrats Voted Against Listening In On Terrorist Phone Calls:

177 House Democrats Voted Against The Electronic Surveillance Modernization Act, Which Would Make It Easier To Monitor Terrorist Communications. (H.R. 5825, CQ Vote #502: Passed 232-191: R 214-13; D 18-177; I 0-1, 9/28/06)

http://www.gop.com/News/NewsRead.aspx?Guid=509995ad-3920-4701-8a15-0f1020b259b9

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »

The hell they did.

You have yet to name a single lie.  Nice dance, but pointless.  I promise not to bring up Clinton, because he is an admitted and adjudicated liar.

Name a single Bush lie. One.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 12:00:53 PM »
And I'm guessing your pedigree doesn't include an Ivy League degree, let alone an advanced degree from one of the most difficult MBA programs in the country, next to USC, Stanford, and Wharton.

I'm not the one claiming to have an Ivy League degree.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »
I'm not the one claiming to have an Ivy League degree.

Who is? Surely you aren't referring to Frank. I think he graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 12:13:31 PM »

I gave you a clear example of a lie told by Mr. Bush. Bush claimed that 177 Democrats said that the government shouldn't be listening to the conversations of terrorists. Demonstrably not true.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »

Who is? Surely you aren't referring to Frank. I think he graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

Of course I'm referring to Frank. He claims that Skinner is his "fellow alum" when he very well knows that he is not.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 12:18:27 PM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »
Of course I'm referring to Frank. Frank claims that he is a Yale alumnus every time he refers to Skinner as being his fellow alumnus.

I think he's talking about U. Nebraska-Lincoln.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 12:27:51 PM »

And Bill Clinton escaped prison by lying to a Federal Judge. Several women are doing time for doing the exact thing. He was also disbarred. Hillary is a tax dodger also. That $100k she forgot to report could have landed her in the Fed. Pen. Lying and deceit are trademarks of the Clintons.

Those are facts Dipshit.

What you have posted is your opinion. Not a Bush praiser by a long shot but history will decide his legacy not some dimwhit like you. I will be glad to see him go. Don't ever think that things can not possibly get worse and that includes a Hillary or Obama Presidency.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 12:28:12 PM »

I gave you a clear example of a lie told by Mr. Bush. Bush claimed that 177 Democrats said that the government shouldn't be listening to the conversations of terrorists. Demonstrably not true.

No, you are still zero/zero.  It wasn't a lie.  Try again.  The democrats said it with their vote.  That is what the President was talking about.  The President said it in response to the vote, so the President could not possibly have lied.  The vote is in the congressional record.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 12:28:30 PM »
I think he's talking about U. Nebraska-Lincoln.

The person who Frankso claims is his fellow alumnus has not attended any universities in Nebraska.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 12:29:11 PM »

I believe you and Slobberman went for popcorn during this scene:

Democrats Voted Against Listening In On Terrorist Phone Calls:

177 House Democrats Voted Against The Electronic Surveillance Modernization Act, Which Would Make It Easier To Monitor Terrorist Communications. (H.R. 5825, CQ Vote #502: Passed 232-191: R 214-13; D 18-177; I 0-1, 9/28/06)

http://www.gop.com/News/NewsRead.aspx?Guid=509995ad-3920-4701-8a15-0f1020b259b9

Bump for TNO
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »
No, you are still zero/zero.  It wasn't a lie.  Try again.  The democrats said it with their vote.  That is what the President was talking about.  The President said it in response to the vote, so the President could not possibly have lied.  The vote is in the congressional record.

You are incorrect.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200608210009
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 12:43:49 PM »

Their vote says otherwise.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 12:44:30 PM »

Of course I'm referring to Frank. He claims that Skinner is his "fellow alum" when he very well knows that he is not.
You obviously don't understand the reference Frank made. If I recall correctly, he never claimed to attend the same university as Skinner but did share the same professor at one point. He also made it clear on CU what he meant by "my fellow alum". You must have missed it.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 12:44:51 PM »

You are incorrect.

Ah yes, I'm gonna believe someone who gets their marching orders from Hillary and George Soros.../sarc

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

You are incorrect.

No, I'm not incorrect.  Your 'source' is not credible in the least. 

It is hilarity-plus that you would go so far to be dishonest trying to prove the dishonesty of someone else.  It is so typical liberal that I am shocked you guys still try to get away with it.  You liberals exist on the short memories of your targets. 

My advice to you is to quit lying about how the President lied.  It makes you seem too stupid to post here. 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
what do you expect? The MSM carries the water for the left and touts Soros-funded "studies" as the complete truth....

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/23/msm-tools-spread-soros-propaganda/
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle