Author Topic: The debate aka the left’s last hope  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

The debate aka the left’s last hope
« on: June 26, 2024, 04:44:50 PM »
So Trump has accepted the Democrats terms for this so-called debate. My greatest hope is that slow. Joe will take some of Hillary‘s advice and attack the Trump voters like she did by calling them a basket full of deplorable.
Hopefully Joe will get up there and say what kind of stupid idea is this MAGA movement, making America great again is this stupid idea meant to appeal to all those dirty blue collar workers who drive gas guzzling pick up trucks with American flags on them.
Just because they make America work and produce all the goods and services that we desperately need it doesn’t mean that we have to cater to them.
So far my greatest achievements have been to double the price of gasoline and raise the inflation rate to about 25% and don’t forget the millions of illegals I have led in to further destroy the economy, our cities and our way of life.
Having the border open, has made the price of illegal drugs, such as cocaine and fentanyl dirt cheap so that even the homeless can afford an endless supply while living in the great outdoors on the sidewalks and parks of our American cities
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: The debate aka the left’s last hope
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 07:21:12 AM »
Well after watching the so-called debate, which was a joke I think the Dems need to say bye-bye Joe. :loser: :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :-)

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2024, 09:26:00 AM »
1. I haven't watched a Presidential Debate since G. H. W. Bush or Reagan and didn't last night. Mrs. SVPete, who is generally conservative but eschews politics, watched a couple of minutes (before I got home from work) and was horrified by LIEden's manner and speech.

For my part, I was very skeptical, in 2020, of the Biden-Dementia narrative. Not because I like LIEden, at all, but because of, "If it seems to perfect ...," cautiousness. The last couple of years took me from skepticism of the claim to thinking it probably correct.

2. IMO, the Dems are in a pit of their own digging. It started with nominating a LIEden at least some Dem leaders knew was slipping. Then LIEden nominated Kammie the Stupid because she identifies as black (despite being half Indian and mostly white for the rest of her heritage) and for her reproductive plumbing. LIEden populated his Administration with incompetents, activists, allies rewarded despite ignorance of their portfolio, and antisemites, and started implementing destructive policies and focusing on reversing things accomplished/implemented by Trump. Fast-forwarding to a year ago, Most Dem leaders had to have known LIEden's slippage had progressed and was becoming publicly obvious. At that point the Dems should have "persuaded" LIEden to forgo running for a second term, but they had thorny problems with doing that:

* Doing so at all publicly would have been a public admission that LIEden was a failure and should have been 25th-Amendmented;

* The natural replacement, the VP, was/is Kammie the Stupid, whose stupidity and indolence have made her less popular than LIEden;

* Other alternatives were/are geriatric and publicly obnoxious - Pelosiroo or Chuckles or ?? - or simply publicly obnoxious (e.g. Goobernor Noisome and, maybe, Schifftyroo ... is :rotf: AOC :rotf: constitutionally old enough to run for President?). The Dems have been so focused on attaining and holding power now that they have neglected building up the resumes and name recognition of younger, less obnoxious, leaders.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 04:14:20 PM »
2. IMO, the Dems are in a pit of their own digging. It started with nominating a LIEden at least some Dem leaders knew was slipping. Then LIEden nominated Kammie the Stupid because she identifies as black (despite being half Indian and mostly white for the rest of her heritage) and for her reproductive plumbing. LIEden populated his Administration with incompetents, activists, allies rewarded despite ignorance of their portfolio, and antisemites, and started implementing destructive policies and focusing on reversing things

All very true, but I think the progressives are led by Obama to further his plans to fundamentally change America. So they needed someone who could be easily manipulated and not really have an agenda of their own that differs from the progressives.
And they found their puppet in Biden and Harris.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2024, 09:52:31 PM »
Top Dems threatened to forcibly remove Biden from office unless he dropped out, set him up to fail at Trump debate: Sources
https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/top-dems-threatened-to-remove-biden-unless-he-resigned

Operatives at the very highest levels of the Democratic Party threatened Joe Biden with forcibly removing him from office unless he stepped down, sources told The Post.

The well-orchestrated “palace coup” to stop the faltering president seeking re-election has been in place for weeks, but stubborn Biden fought against it every step of the way, a source close to the Biden family told The Post Monday.

The insider also made clear the anger, paranoia and frustration Biden displayed as the party elite circled around him and piled on the pressure.

Part of the “elaborate” strategy to remove Biden from the race – as he announced in a shock letter posted on X Sunday – was allowing him to debate Republican candidate Donald Trump last month on live TV in Atlanta.

During the car crash 90-minute debate, Biden appeared confused, slack-jawed and at one point he froze up, with his shocking performance turning the tide against him.

The Democrat elites told Joe Biden to leave. The debate was a setup for Joe Biden.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 09:55:21 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2024, 09:56:10 PM »
Biden cancels nine trips, extends Delaware stay after dropping out of 2024 race
https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/biden-cancels-nine-trips-extends-delaware-stay-after-dropping-out

President Biden has canceled nine trips that were scheduled for the next two weeks after suddenly dropping out of the 2024 race, The Post can reveal.

Biden was scheduled to leave Monday for the West Coast, where he was to make stops in California, Denver, Houston and Austin – but all of those trips have been suddenly canceled, a White House source told The Post.

Biden, who has been isolating with COVID-19, was set to leave his home in Rehoboth, Del., on Monday, but extended his stay until Wednesday after announcing the end of his campaign the night before.

The source was not given any reason behind why the White House cancelled the trips.

Biden’s illness was not immediately connected to the decision, as presidential physician Kevin O’Connor on Monday said Biden had all but recovered from the illness.

Joe Biden cancelled nine trips after leaving the 2024 race. Makes your wonder.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du