Author Topic: Pic Of The Moment: Trump Denies General's Claim That He Called War Dead "Suckers  (Read 397 times)

Offline CC27

EarlG (22,071 posts)

Pic Of The Moment: Trump Denies General's Claim That He Called War Dead "Suckers And Losers"

Trump says only a 'psycho' would call war dead 'suckers and losers' - which a general says Trump did

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219023038

Earl has been making a lot of posts lately to get the DUmmies all excited. Watch him hit them up for money soon.

Offline SVPete

Desperate Biden Campaign Continues to Push Long-Debunked Hoax

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/06/09/desperate-biden-campaign-continues-to-push-debunked-hoax-n4929741

For example, a new Biden campaign pushes the long-debunked accusation made in The Atlantic that Trump refused to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in 2018 because he thought the troops buried there were "suckers" and "losers."

This story was debunked four years ago, as more than a dozen Trump administration officials who were with Trump on that trip have now disputed the Atlantic report, including former national security adviser John Bolton — who is no fan of Trump.

"I didn't hear either of those comments or anything even resembling them. I was there at the point in time that morning when it was decided that he would not go to Aisne-Marne cemetery," Bolton told Fox News in September 2020. "He decided not to do it because of John Kelly's recommendation. It was entirely a weather-related decision, and I thought the proper thing to do.”
“I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather," Zach Fuentes, former deputy to Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly, told Breitbart News. "Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”

“I was the host of the event discussed by the false and despicable article published in The Atlantic magazine on 3 September … when the President’s visit was appropriately canceled due to weather, I received word also that he was upset he would not be able to make the wreath-laying visit,” Maj. Gen. Bill Matz, secretary of the American Battle Monuments Commission, said at the time as well.

Trump also did not speak of injecting bleach, as LIEden is claiming (IIRC). LIEden is basically recycling long debunked claims about Trump, because: 1. LIEden assumes people won't remember the claims are false; 2. LIEden knows the MSM will not point out he is lying. IOW, LIEden thinks he can echo Harry Reid's, "Well, it worked."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

We have to remember slo joe is living in Layla land. :thatsright:

When all you have done in the last 3 years is make a big mess of our country you have to lie.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth” : Nazi Propagandist Joseph Goebbels
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpDiver

That's why they lover The DUmp so much. They can spew debunked garbage all day long and anybody who calls them on it will get dogpiled and possibly a granite pizza.