Author Topic: Pride Month celebrates fags for HAMAS: White House Insurrection 6/8/24  (Read 518 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Thousands of pro-Hamas supporters invaded DC and surrounded the White House today. These terrorist supporters set off smoke bombs, committed acts of wanton vandalism, and subjected the public to overall mayhem and chaos. Some of the signs were outrageous, including a “F*gs for Hamas” poster.  That really does say it all, doesn't it, concerning the Left's illogical and immoral attachment to radical Islamic terrorism?

Others were much more violent, “We got the Guillotine you better run!” Another pro-Hamas activist is captured holding up a bloody mask of Joe Biden. Is that supposed to be a mock beheading?

The dude with the “F**k Israel, stand with Hamas” serves as another reminder that this is and never was about Palestinian rights and freedoms—it was all about hating Jews and destroying Israel.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/06/08/thousands-of-pro-terrorist-supporters-invade-dc-and-surround-the-white-house-n2640190

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/06/08/seems-insurrectiony-hamas-sympathizers-set-off-smoke-bombs-and-flares-at-white-house-n2397104
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Biden must be thrilled that all those democrats came to visit him and show their support. :thatsright: :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du