Author Topic: I'm in a relationship D.U. Community we both just met yet cuddled all night.  (Read 277 times)

Offline CC27

Duncanpup (12,958 posts)

I'm in a relationship D.U. Community we both just met yet cuddled all night. I even rubbed her tummy and she licked me.
My Suitress my inamorata is named Pumpkin she’s a two year old golden retriever best girl. She has been glue to me since yesterday evening and Dunc the four year old golden retriever boy has been in constant ugly face mode.

Pumpkin is 19 girlfriends sisters dog the young lady went into labor yesterday and delivered this morning around 02:00 a baby girl mother and daughter are well. Now no jealousy when 19 girlfriend brings Otis the lab pup they play together and share a brain cell equally.

Yet as I described Mr Dunc has a case of the furry golden ass , example last evening pumpkin was on couch with me and Dunc was showing his teeth barking at pumpkin.

W.T.B. What the biscuits woman that’s my dad and he jumped on couch and burrowed behind me as I was stretched out before supper my arm over pumpkin Dunc moaning and groans of dissatisfaction.
Am wondering if Dunc has bit of misogynist in him as he was born into the Pennsylvania Dutch as we know in that community women’s rights are non existent.
The evening events took a turn for the worse as pumpkin used the backyard to defecate.

Mr Dunc just stood and watched in disbelief horror as this harlot soiled his yard 19 and i laughed then Dunc promptly went over and peed on the spot to cover up her scent and kicked the dirt.

And then Pumpking grabbed baby squeak lamb out of toy basket one of at least three squeak lambs that we have along with a plethora of other squeak toys.

And it all went sideways in a flash a Jackie Gleason moment one of these days to the moon Alice.
As Pumpkin jumped onto the sectional recliner on my lap laid down and started nuzzling squeak lamb as I watched MSNBC.

I patted the sectional next to me where my furry right paw will usually lay , it was not happening Et tu Brutus? translate from Latin into Dunc . Or why Man Dad why?

I’m going work tonight pumpkin is here till at least Thursday. Yet today Dunc can go to pup camp and have a break from her.
I’ve explained to Dunc bro she’s a guest her pack had a human puppy she is a little nervous being here. I do not think it sunk into his thick skull.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10182012376

WTF????????????????????????

Offline 67 Rover

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

What now? He’s having sex with dogs? I think he needs help! :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

What now? He’s having sex with dogs? I think he needs help! :thatsright: :loser:

:hi5: and :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
:hi5: and :rotf:

It gets desperate at closing time..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Someone needs to forward that message to the ASPCA  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Furry = protected class.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.