Author Topic: LA Mayor Bass to hunt down & prosecute Jews who defended themselves  (Read 245 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
L.A. Mayor Karen "Kapo" Bass Needs To Learn Jewish History

Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass has decided that she is going to use FBI face identification software to track, arrest, and prosecute the Jewish students who defended themselves at UCLA against the illegal pro-Hamas domestic terrorists. She has even gone so far in the last few days as to compare these Jewish students to “the insurrectionists of January 6”.

Mayor Bass needs to study history, and especially the upcoming Jewish holiday of Yom HaZikaron, whose full name translates to “Memorial Day for the Fallen Soldiers of the Wars of Israel and the Victims of Actions of Terrorism”. If she understood history, she might not be racing to attack and arrest the Jewish students who defended themselves against the violence of the UCLA Hamas encampment.  If she had any concept of integrity, she would not be comparing those Jewish students to the “January 6 insurrection”. If she knew the horrors that ultimately happened to the kapos of Nazi Germany, she might not be so inspired to be on the wrong side of history and defend the illegal encampments on college campuses and the professional agitators who control them.

Much of the direct evil perpetrated during the Holocaust was performed by “kapos”:   prisoners or sycophants who actively did the work of the Nazi regime in order to further their own quests for power.  Ultimately, either during uprisings or after the war; most of these lackeys were themselves castigated by their communities, imprisoned for their crimes, and/or in many cases, killed either as a result of post-war court cases or by the ones they previously had been controlling. 

While originally used in WWII to define prisoners who betrayed their own, the modern connotation of “kapo” has come to mean any person who surrenders their dignity and integrity in pursuit for more personal power from an authoritarian government. It is an understanding that this type of person ultimately is hoisted with their own petard.  As they violated the principles of righteousness in favor of gaining personal power, they ultimately lost both that power and their souls.

Mayor Bass needs to remember that history as she vilifies the Jewish students for standing up against the illegal professional activists at UCLA who prohibited Jewish students from getting to classrooms and libraries or even on to the UCLA campus; physically injured and intimidated Jewish students; and illegally set up tent encampments on campus that included illegal fencing, barricades, and weaponry. In supporting those Jew-haters, Bass has lost the majority of even the most liberal Jewish voters in Los Angeles, as well as their financial contributions. And as we have seen throughout the last few years around the country, those pro-Hamas leftists (most of whom don’t even know the actual history of the region) will undoubtedly turn on Bass in the future if/when she doesn’t succumb to their ever-increasing demands. Evil is insatiable, and these activists will betray her in the same way we see them betray other former allies when they are not permitted to go unchecked.

https://pjmedia.com/rabbi-michael-barclay/2024/05/11/la-mayor-karen-kapo-bass-needs-to-learn-jewish-history-n4928959
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online Old n Grumpy

She needs to be removed from office and prosecuted. Send her to the guest chamber.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Sounds like a Nazis.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
Sounds like a Nazis.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by STUPIDITY", my friend
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online Old n Grumpy

I can just see all the attorneys lined up, waiting to sign up the victims and sue the city. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

Wow, there are no words.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"