Author Topic: YouTubers Catch Hollywood Producer Herschel Weingrod in Predator Sting Involving  (Read 173 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
YouTubers Catch Hollywood Producer Herschel Weingrod in Predator Sting Involving Minor — Fire Powder Guns During His Attempt to Flee
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/youtubers-catch-hollywood-screenwriter-herschel-weingrod-predator-sting/

Sting Operation Catches a Hollywood Elite Predator on Camera
A group of Youtubers led by media personality Vitaly Zdorovetskiy have uncovered what appears to be an attempt by a senior man to engage inappropriately with an underage girl.

The incident, captured on camera as part of a sting operation, has since been linked to Hollywood ‘Space Jam’ producer Herschel Weingrod due to a distinctive piece of jewelry worn by the man in question, Evie Magazine reported.

Space Jam Producer Arrested in Sting Operation Targeting Minors

In a shocking turn of events, Herschel Weingrod, the producer and writer of the beloved 1996 film “Space Jam,” has been caught in a sting operation by livestreamers Vitaly and Bradley Martin. The duo exposed… pic.twitter.com/3kNJoHUUW4

— JoshWho #SeekingTheTruth*⃣ (@JoshWhoX) May 8, 2024

yea this definitely him pic.twitter.com/HgvPKzT3a4

— Drezinho (@Drezinhos) May 8, 2024

The operation aired on Tuesday was part of a new series titled “Catching Child Predators,” a collaborative effort between Zdorovetskiy, DJ Deorro, and fellow YouTuber Bradley Martyn. Their latest episode has amassed millions of views due to the startling confrontation at its heart.

Plenty of creeps in Hollyweird.  :censored: :mad:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

Unfortunately, Hollywood has had a long history of all kinds of sick and depraved goings on. Some of the biggest names of old Hollywood would have more affairs then will ever be know because the Studios protected the biggest names as best as they could.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Unfortunately, Hollywood has had a long history of all kinds of sick and depraved goings on. Some of the biggest names of old Hollywood would have more affairs then will ever be know because the Studios protected the biggest names as best as they could.

Heaven will be where we can watch these sick ****s roasting over their spot on the lake of fire, and the popcorn is always plentiful.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus