Author Topic: VIDEO: Liberal Tears Over Florida Docs Trial Indefinite Delay  (Read 135 times)

Offline pjcomix

Federal Judge Aileen Cannon in Florida indefinitely DELAYED the Mar-a-Lago documents trial. As expected liberal tears flowed including from the usual suspects such as MSNBC's Glenn Kirschner. Oh, and a word of advice to liberals whining about the delay of that trial, please don't use the STAGED photo by the FBI showing documents strewn all over the floor. Jack Smith already admitted to the evidence tampering that will probably lead to that case being tossed when or if it ever goes to trial.

https://rumble.com/v4u58m0-liberal-tears-over-florida-docs-trial-indefinite-delay.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Liberal Tears Over Florida Docs Trial Indefinite Delay
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 01:28:42 PM »
The FBI admitting it was tampering with the evidence in the links to the White House having Biden push the investigation should make the whole thing just be thrown out. It’s a sham and a scam.  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 01:38:00 PM »
The FBI admitting it was tampering with the evidence in the links to the White House having Biden push the investigation should make the whole thing just be thrown out. It’s a sham and a scam.  :thatsright:

Thrown out with prejudice.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 02:39:15 PM »
And the agents involved need to see real jail time, but they will probably never get close to wearing Prison orange.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"