Author Topic: Gen-Zers Slide Deeper Into Debt As Bidenomics Failure Crushes America's Future L  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Gen-Zers Slide Deeper Into Debt As Bidenomics Failure Crushes America's Future Leaders
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/gen-zers-slides-deeper-debt-bidenomics-failure-crushes-americas-future-leaders

It may seem crazy, but here's some advice for heavily indebted Gen-Zers:

Put down the smartphone.
Stop spending on DoorDash and Uber Eats.
Perhaps cancel a few streaming services.
Also, the spending party is over despite calls from the White House to cancel student debt.

The rising debt load Gen-Zers are carrying is alarming. The average credit-card balance for 22- to 24-year-olds was $2,834 in 1Q23, compared with an average inflation-adjusted balance of $2,248 in the same period in 2013, according to Wall Street Journal, citing new data from credit-reporting agency TransUnion.

The youngest generation is coming to age during a time when Bidenomics has been a complete failure, and these kids are spending themselves in financial ruin.

The Gen Z'ers are sliding deeper into debt. Bidenomics has made it much worse.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

And having their student loans forgiven and being bailed out from that, I guess they figure if they can’t pay their credit card. Somebody will bail them out from that debt. But they’re gonna be a generation of OWN nothing and be satisfied with that. Rent an apartment lease, a car or call Uber rent some furniture give all your money to banks and rental companies.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!