Author Topic: One man has seized the attention of America.  (Read 1441 times)

Offline CC27

One man has seized the attention of America.
« on: May 07, 2024, 11:28:10 AM »
Cyrano (15,071 posts)

He didn't do it alone. He was backed by billionaires and right-wing organizations to whom democracy is a blockade to the world they want to own and rule.

Trump is their perfect and (unknowing) tool. He wants to be king. He's clueless that he's just the means that the American fascists required to finally destroy democracy and instill their absolute control and power.

These people loudly backed Nazi Germany until Pearl Harbor. After that, they shut up until the war ended. It took them decades to reach the point of being on the verge of seizing absolute power. This November will tell weather or not they succeed. And if they do, the vast majority will find themselves in a world in which they are, for lack of a better word, enslaved.

Vote.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218925973

Cyrano was hit with the stupid stick

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: One man has seized the attention of America.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 12:05:08 PM »
Was hit with it, rubbed it all over his body, ground it up into dust and ate it, and possibly recycled it into another meal after that. 

How can someone with that little brain activity breathe automatically, much less type? 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 12:17:20 PM »

In the real world, the MSM are driven by their obsessive Trump-Hatred.

He was backed by billionaires and right-wing organizations to whom democracy is a blockade to the world they want to own and rule.

In the real world, LIEden has as many and probably more billionaire backers, and some of those use media such as the WashPost, Google, FB, and the Alphabet-Soupers (and in 2020 used Twitter) to boost LIEden and conceal/obstruct/lie about differing views and candidates' ideas.

He wants to be king. ... to finally destroy democracy and instill their absolute control and power.

January 2017 - January 2021 prove otherwise.

These people loudly backed Nazi Germany until Pearl Harbor.

Not many - if any - who were adults in the 1930s are still alive, so this claim is stupidly anachronistic. Nazi-sympathizer/compromiser Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. was an R? That's news to me. OTOH, is Cyanose aware of how many Stalin sympathizers populated the FDR Administration? Stalin was easily a worse monster than Hitler.

It took them decades to reach the point of being on the verge of seizing absolute power. This November will tell weather or not they succeed. And if they do, the vast majority will find themselves in a world in which they are, for lack of a better word, enslaved.

January 2017 - January 2021 prove otherwise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 12:19:58 PM »
Improving your accuracy:

Was hit with it, rubbed it all over his body, had sex with it, ground it up into dust and ate it, and possibly recycled it into another meal after that. 
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline CC27

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024, 03:30:08 PM »
Improving your accuracy:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024, 03:53:50 PM »
The Democrats have soros and antifa stirring up hate And trying to destroy our country. They hate Trump because he wants to put a stop to their evil plans. :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024, 06:10:36 PM »
Was hit with it, rubbed it all over his body, ground it up into dust and ate it, and possibly recycled it into another meal after that. 

How can someone with that little brain activity breathe automatically, much less type?

Somebody has to give them a Gibbs slap to the back of the head.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024, 06:39:07 PM »
Somebody has to give them a Gibbs slap to the back of the head.

Does Gibbs use 9 mm or .45 ACP?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2024, 07:17:07 PM »

.45 ACP, of course.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2024, 02:30:22 PM »

The last time i watched the show they all had Sig's so I am betting it's a 9MM.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2024, 02:32:59 PM »
The last time i watched the show they all had Sig's so I am betting it's a 9MM.

I could be wrong, but it looks like a M1911A1 to me...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2024, 02:39:48 PM »
More like one man has drawn the obsessive hatred of democrats.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2024, 02:53:38 PM »
More like one man has drawn the obsessive hatred of democrats.

Exactly. The MSM chooses to cover Trump as much as they do because they are driven to it by their hysterical Trump-Hate. Kind of like the hundreds of or myriad Hate-Trump threads on DU.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2024, 02:58:10 PM »

I could be wrong, but it looks like a M1911A1 to me...

That's a Sig for sure. The line going down the side of the slide is a feature on most Sigs. Specifically, the M-11 which is issued to Navy personal and Army Personell until the recent adoption of the new pistol that escapes
MOLON LABE

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2024, 03:28:34 PM »
That's a Sig for sure. The line going down the side of the slide is a feature on most Sigs. Specifically, the M-11 which is issued to Navy personal and Army Personell until the recent adoption of the new pistol that escapes

Cool. Thanks for the correction! :cheers1:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2024, 07:53:09 AM »

The de-cocking lever is also a dead giveaway.  That is  the famous Sig P220 without accessory rail just like my winter carry.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer