Author Topic: A MAGA wearing camouflage  (Read 585 times)

Offline CC27

A MAGA wearing camouflage
« on: May 01, 2024, 07:45:57 AM »
Cyrano (15,044 posts)

A MAGA wearing camouflage
I stopped at Dunkin" Donuts this morning and saw a guy dressed in camouflage colored pants and shirt and wearing a red MAGA hat. I guess he is all ready for Civil War 2.0.

The purpose of camouflage wear is to make one less visible. It's effective in jungles, but in a suburban setting it makes you stand out as though you were wearing a clown costume.

I wondered where he was going. No one goes to work dressed like that except for military personnel, and no soldier would wear a field uniform with a MAGA hat. Maybe he was going home to do, ... whatever it is MAGAs do at home. Then again, this is a fairly liberal neighborhood and he may have been on his own little "reconnaissance mission."

Whatever. Everyone at Dunkin' Donuts looked at him and then turned away. I'm sure that many shared my thought that he may have been armed, or had an assault rifle in his car. -- Do you suppose we'll ever get back to being a country that doesn't have far too many potentially dangerous assholes roaming among us?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218911495

Oh, **** off. This never happened.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: A MAGA wearing camouflage
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 08:40:12 AM »
A Monday morning bouncy on Tuesday with a bunch of stupid replies. :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:

They can’t go a day without making up some story to mock or denigrate someone. They have to keep the hate flowing.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 09:21:23 AM »

Oh, **** off. This never happened.

Of all the things in the history of the world that never happened, this never happened the most..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 09:29:07 AM »
Maybe Cyanose should use the energy with which he scrutinizes other people's wardrobes for something more remunerative than just gaining DUmp Cred. I have better things to do than being a DUmp-Karen examining and (very) psycho-analyzing the apparel of fellow shoppers in Safeway or Target.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 11:22:09 AM »
I saw that same guy in Chicago right near Subway at 2am. He was carrying a noose and a bottle of bleach.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 01:05:39 PM »
I guess he is all ready for Civil War 2.0.

And maybe you’ll be his first target. I know none of you limped Gun hating liberals will stand a chance if there is Civil War you’ll be picking vegetables instead of Mexicans.

You’re just another useful idiot, like the rest of the denizens of the dump and the Democrat party voting against your best interests and everyone else’s

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 05:18:51 PM »
I saw that same guy in Chicago right near Subway at 2am. He was carrying a noose and a bottle of bleach.

:rotf:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 02:00:34 PM »
I don't know why they are worried about someone in Camo they saw at the store. If they really want to be scared, then worry about the person in Camouflage you don't see and has you in their cross hairs when the next civil war breaks out.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 02:38:14 PM »
I don't know why they are worried about someone in Camo they saw at the store. If they really want to be scared, then worry about the person in Camouflage you don't see and has you in their cross hairs when the next civil war breaks out.

:loser: It scares DU-grade Progs to be reminded of the fact that many/most Americans disagree with them. :loser:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2024, 04:50:44 AM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2024, 08:37:57 AM »

A MAGA carrying bleach? Did he have a box of syringes. too? :rimshot:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2024, 12:01:46 PM »
...and then he jumped out of the bushes with a noose shouting 'this is maga country ' at 2am in broad daylight...

::)
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2024, 01:51:12 PM »
I would rather see a guy wearing camouflage and a maga hat then a guy wearing lipstick showing off his dipstick in a ladies locker room :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2024, 05:14:07 PM »
I would rather see a guy wearing camouflage and a maga hat then a guy wearing lipstick showing off his dipstick in a ladies locker room :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:

You left out weeing heels and dancing to the Village People.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2024, 06:01:21 PM »
You left out weeing heels and dancing to the Village People.

That’s the drag queens at the library showing off to children..

That’s another group of perverts that need some jail time. :thatsright: