Author Topic: VIDEO: Britain In Competition With Belgium For World's WORST Military Marchers  (Read 179 times)

Offline pjcomix

Until now, Belgium had the reputation for having the world's worst military marchers. However, it now appears that the British military is in strong contention for that title. As you can see its not just that the Brits in this video are horribly out of synch while marching, they also put little to no effort in swinging their arms. It's no wonder since many of them look their would prefer to swing their arms to grab a ham sandwich. Oh, and could the Brits exhibit just a slight bit of enthusiasm in their marching? I remember as a kid seeing the British Tattoo when it came to America and was quite impressed with their precision marching. Obviously such precision marching standards has declined drastically in Britain since then.

https://rumble.com/v4rb4mn-britain-in-competition-with-belgium-for-worlds-worst-military-marchers.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Looks like DEI is in full swing. You have short fat people that look like they really don’t belong in the military.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!