Author Topic: What does a vehicle flying two flags say about the driver?  (Read 636 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What does a vehicle flying two flags say about the driver?
« on: April 20, 2024, 09:29:00 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218878631

Cyrano
1 hr ago

I occasionally see a car in my neighborhood bearing American flags on each side above the front doors. The windows are tinted, so I've never seen who's inside. But I tend to make certain assumptions about the car's owner:

* The owner is a male.

* He considers himself to be a patriot.

* He needs to make a very public statement about his "patriotism."

* He considers himself to be far more patriotic than others.

* He's a Republican and perhaps a MAGA.

It's possible that all of my assumptions are wrong. However I personally believe that anyone who has the need to fly two American flags from their car is a screaming asshole.

What assumption(s) would you make about the owner of the ca]?

(PS: Yes, I know this post is trivia. I just needed to change the topic from the guy on trial.)

Wow. The whole thread is like that. I thought this post below was rather telling about their intelligence.

AllaN01Bear

15. there would have been no room for the benington flag.(the snake that sez dont tread on my)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: What does a vehicle flying two flags say about the driver?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 09:55:53 AM »
I don’t know about the owner of the car, but I do know the one who posted this is a flaming asshole, making assumptions just makes an ass out of him.

Another dump loser :loser: :loser: :loser: :thatsright:

There’s a whole lot of stupidity, hate, and ignorance in that thread coming from people who claim they are tolerant. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 10:44:19 AM »
It's possible that all of my assumptions are wrong. However I personally believe that anyone who has the need to fly two American flags from their car is a screaming asshole.

Cyanose is

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 11:24:52 AM »
SeanHG (10 posts)
3. They are never Vets

Over-compensating, much?

:whatever:

I have a navy retiree across the street from me. He has a flagpole with a light shining up to it. He must be a super duper asshole, huh?  :whatever:

I hate these people. I really do.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 02:32:33 PM »
When did it become a thing to hate someone who loves their country? As long as they are not involved in a crime then what business is it of yours that they are flying a flag or two on their truck? It's their property so screw you. My dad had a flag on a pole in his front years for many, many years and no one ever said a thing about it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 02:43:40 PM »
When did it become a thing to hate someone who loves their country? As long as they are not involved in a crime then what business is it of yours that they are flying a flag or two on their truck? It's their property so screw you. My dad had a flag on a pole in his front years for many, many years and no one ever said a thing about it.

Some or many DUmmies have been hating people who love the US for 5 or 6 decades.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 04:27:52 PM »
Some or many DUmmies have been hating people who love the US for 5 or 6 decades.

Now that you mention it yeah it does go back that far. They did the same things back then that Some of them are doing now. Protesting on Campus and riots in the streets and so on and so on.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2024, 04:49:39 PM »
Cryano
1 hr ago

I'd think it says more about the raging asshole in the back than it does about the poor, dumb schlub behind the wheel, DUm'Rat...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2024, 05:33:48 PM »

I rather see two American flags than a left wing nut job dip shit like this. :thatsright: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 08:51:45 AM »

I rather see two American flags than a left wing nut job dip shit like this. :thatsright: :loser: :loser:

:hi5: & QFT!

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2024, 12:30:23 PM »
Looks like the DUmmie AllaN01Bear doesn't know what the Bennington flag looks like, hint it's not the Gadsden flag.  :tongue:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2024, 01:14:52 PM »
Looks like the DUmmie AllaN01Bear doesn't know what the Bennington flag looks like, hint it's not the Gadsden flag.  :tongue:

Facts are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and misogynist!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2024, 02:19:26 PM »
Cyanose left off his "What does a vehicle flying two flags say about the driver?" one of the most likely characteristics! Cyanose forgot to include Enjoys pissing of America-Hating Progressives! :-)  :tongue:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2024, 09:52:59 AM »

Was waiting for someone to pick that up!  ^5

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2024, 11:55:01 AM »
Facts are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and misogynist!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:
Damn  I've been outed.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2024, 04:16:51 PM »

Nor the Culpepper flag
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.