Author Topic: VIDEO: Alvin Bragg Ran for Manhattan DA on Racist "Get Trump" Platform  (Read 436 times)

Offline pjcomix

Imagine if a white candidate for district attorney proclaimed he was running for that office in order to go after rich old black people, specifically Barack Obama, who "evaded accountability." Even in heavily white rural areas such a candidate would become an immediate pariah with no hope of being elected as D.A.. However, that is exactly what Alvin Bragg did (with the races reversed) in January 2021 while running for Manhattan D.A. when he described Donald Trump as a "rich old white man" who evaded accountability. There is absolutely no doubt that Bragg was elected as District Attorney specifically because he promised to GET TRUMP which is why we now see the absurd LAWFARE trial, outside both the statute of limitations and jurisdiction, against the President in Manhattan.

https://rumble.com/v4pll9o-alvin-bragg-ran-for-manhattan-da-on-racist-get-trump-platform.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Disgusting isn’t it? These Democrats get away with murder. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Meanwhile, Bragg is releasing murderers to murder again, rapists to rape again, assaulters to assault again, and thieves to steal again.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Meanwhile, Bragg is releasing murderers to murder again, rapists to rape again, assaulters to assault again, and thieves to steal again.

When you see what he’s doing he’s the one who should be on trial for not upholding the law and doing the job that his office is supposed to be doing. It seems the Democrats are more worried about criminals and illegals then us taxpaying American citizens. :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!