Author Topic: I am so happy that Joe Biden is President right now.  (Read 2224 times)

Offline CC27

I am so happy that Joe Biden is President right now.
« on: April 14, 2024, 12:40:17 PM »
senseandsensibility

I have faith in him and his team. I believe they are knowledgeable and wise. I don't care if that sounds naive. It's a terrible situation in so many ways, but it matters that he is in charge. Whatever happens, it will not revolve around his ego.

hlthe2b

6. Yes, agree, but I sure wish we did not have Netanyahu--with his mixed motivations--directing the Israeli response

I have some faith (at least for the moment) in Benny Gantz--given his experience--but he is not in charge and I have little confidence that Netanyahu will listen to him or anyone else in his war cabinet if there is disagreement on the course of action.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218859998

Had to get some Bibi hate In there huh DUmmie?

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: I am so happy that Joe Biden is President right now.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 01:20:05 PM »
No matter how bad Biden (or any other dem leader looks), DU just seems to become more entrenched in their belief that he is somehow the right leader at the right time.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 01:39:24 PM »
Reply to senseandsensibility (Original post)
Sat Apr 13, 2024, 07:55 PM
Let's keep that going exactly as it is, for the next several years. Steady as she goes.

It's comforting to know that there's an adult in charge, instead of a yowling, deceitful, petulant man-child.

Steady as she goes? 

The world is on fire.  The world is going to hell in a handbasket and it's all because of this liverspotted old husk of a man that they installed as president.  November can't come soon enough.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 02:14:36 PM »
senseandsensibility

I have faith in him and his team. I believe they are knowledgeable and wise. I don't care if that sounds naive. It's a terrible situation in so many ways, but it matters that he is in charge. Whatever happens, it will not revolve around his ego.

Iran agrees.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 03:03:33 PM »
Whatever happens, it will not revolve around his ego.

It will revolve around his weekend off in Delaware his ice cream and depends. Old fool it’s not fit to be dogcatcher :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 03:07:01 PM »
I'm not because Joe biden and his junta is why we are in the deep shit we are. Three wars with many more coming up the pike. So NO you DUmbass DUchebag having Joefredo is terrible for everyone on earth... even the muzzie terrorists. .
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 03:12:30 PM »
For four years under Trump nothing like this happened. Biden gets installed, and it happens. No one respects this demented old fool. Matter of fact, adversarial world leaders don't respect ANY weak leftist. Obama-Crimea. Trump-?-?-?, Biden-Ukraine. There's a reason even Clinton had a republican SecDef. Because democrats are pussies.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024, 03:21:01 PM »
Biden says "don't", Iran does it anyway, any they're glad he is in charge.

I'm having trouble finding the words to accurately, adequately assess that.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2024, 08:01:38 AM »
$10 says that staff did not wake the pretend president and waited until 10:00 when he woke up on his own.  :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2024, 02:15:11 PM »
The DUmp forgets that Obama or someone said "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F*ck things up" and this is exactly what they were talking about as well as the fact Slow Joe has been on the wrong side of every foreign Policy matter since he got into office as a Senator.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2024, 03:46:24 PM »
Biden says "don't", Iran does it anyway, any they're glad he is in charge.

I'm having trouble finding the words to accurately, adequately assess that.

Let's see, they're being... stubborn? Obsequious towards their own party? Overconfident? I'm at a bit of a loss too.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 06:28:23 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2024, 05:09:15 PM »
Gas prices are skyrocketing again. Thanks Biden!!!
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline vlad335

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2024, 12:39:14 PM »
No matter how bad Biden (or any other dem leader looks), DU just seems to become more entrenched in their belief that he is somehow the right leader at the right time.

That is the definition of a cult. No aspect of the group or any of the leaders can ever be criticized in any way. You have to pretend that everything is great!