Author Topic: Will we see people cheering on and defending Iran  (Read 2984 times)

Offline CC27

Will we see people cheering on and defending Iran
« on: April 13, 2024, 03:45:50 PM »
sarisataka

In the US?

My guess is yes

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218859479

Your fellow DUmp monkeys will yes

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Will we see people cheering on and defending Iran
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 04:04:12 PM »
Of course they will.  If the primitives could suddenly be transported over to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, they'll be licking up Israeli blood running in the streets.

Nobody's quoting the Bible on this?  I think somebody should, if they know the appropriate parts.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 04:20:38 PM »
sarisataka

In the US?

My guess is yes

I'm sure there are enough Israel-haters on DU that a few might cheer on Iran. After looking around DU, maybe look at AOC & the Squad. And I'm sure many academics and students at elite universities will.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 04:21:43 PM »
Behind the Aegis (53,904 posts)
6. Nope.
Reply to sarisataka (Reply #4)
Sat Apr 13, 2024, 04:51 PM
Apparently, this was another dirty Jew trick by Israel to get the orange skidmark's trial out of the media.

Gotta blame them Jews to help Trump. Those people are just so sick. It’s disgusting. :thatsright: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 04:23:02 PM »
I'm sure there are enough Israel-haters on DU that a few might cheer on Iran. After looking around DU, maybe look at AOC & the Squad. And I'm sure many academics and students at elite universities will.

It’s a given all those American hating liberal college student and professors will be out there with their chants and signs Showing their anti-Semitism.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 05:35:43 PM »
I, along with most people, will not be cheering on or defending Iran. I will be lamenting the state of the world under the current set of world leaders.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 05:53:10 PM »
6. Nope.
Apparently, this was another dirty Jew trick by Israel to get the orange skidmark's trial out of the media.

:mental: Has there been a single day in the past year - plus or minus Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Easter, and maybe Superbowl Sunday - in which at least one of the Dems' lawfare show-trials has not been "in the media"? :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 07:50:15 PM »
If anything sounds pre-packaged and desperate, it's the new HANDS OFF IRAN slogan that's struggling to gain traction at this late hour... 

HANDS OFF JORDAN is knocking the wind out of activist megaphones...

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 09:21:46 PM »
Of course we will, leftists. Lurking DUmbasses, I don't give a shit if it's been scrubbed, I saw your beloved Pseudostinians cheering and the women doing that lalalalalalala shit on the TV in company HQ on Fort Gordon after we were attacked on 9/11. Leftists cheer every time the US and Israel is attacked.

One of the reasons I fkn hate you pricks.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2024, 10:14:59 PM »
Quote from:
Ace Rothstein

5. Yes, Islamists and Leftists will be cheering.

Then they'll be shrieking when Israel hits back.

Hey Ace, are you a Democrat? If so, then you ARE the “Islamists and Leftists”.

Given how weak and incompetent Biden and the Dems are, I’m frankly surprised Iran has waited this long.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2024, 01:35:15 AM »
6. Nope.

'The joooooooooosssss...'

Naturally.

*shakes head*
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2024, 11:16:53 AM »
I, along with most people, will not be cheering on or defending Iran. I will be lamenting the state of the world under the current set of world leaders.

I’m with you on that! I just hope dopey Joe doesn’t get us involved We already wasted too much money on that lost cause in the Ukraine. And we don’t need to get involved another struggle in the Middle East.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2024, 11:40:32 AM »
enid602 (8,581 posts)
13. Zealots

Let’s hope for no casualties. This situation could escalate rapidly with zealots at the helm on both sides.

Zealots on both sides, lol. Yeah, one side want to live and exist while the other side wants them eradicated.  :whatever:

Let me remind you idiot Progs of something. There was peace before October 7th.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2024, 02:13:26 PM »
DU's thread(s) on Iran's drones-and-missiles attacks should be :popcorn: .

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2024, 07:58:07 AM »
I am guessing we could really use the strategic oil reserve being at pre Brandon levels right about now.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 09:01:10 AM »
sarisataka

In the US?

My guess is yes

Yesterday's insurrectionist displays of blocking major thoroughfares and highways along with airport entrances shows that the HAMAS lefties were in full force.

So you found your blind squirrel, DUmmy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 09:24:12 AM »
Yesterday's insurrectionist displays of blocking major thoroughfares and highways along with airport entrances shows that the HAMAS lefties were in full force.

So you found your blind squirrel, DUmmy.

The question as to Dem/Prog/leftist pols and university academics participating in the blockages is not "whether", but "how many". Especially the Golden Gate Bridge and SF-Oakland Bay Bridge, which are near UC Berserkeley, UC San Francisco, and CSUSF.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2024, 11:13:39 AM »
All those protesters blocking the roads and bridges should be cleared away with snow plows. They need to bring back the old-school method of dealing with people like that, nightsticks, dogs and water cannons with some tear gas thrown in for good measure.
Hospitalized a few of them and I think they’ll get the message.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2024, 12:07:33 PM »
I doubt that SF, Marin County, or Alameda County have any snowplows. As for nightsticks, etc., those counties have spend a couple of decades emasculating their police and sheriffs.