Author Topic: VIDEO: Leave It To Bever: Lefty Vote Counter "Discovers" 10,000 Missing Ballots  (Read 1180 times)

Offline pjcomix

It's a miracle! In the Democrat primary race for Cook County State's Attorney the law and order candidate, Eileen O'Neil Burke, was leading her standard Democrat (meaning NOT law and order) opponent by over 10,000 votes in the March 19 primary election. And then the miracle happened! A few days after the election 10,000 uncounted ballots were found! And then, miracle of miracles, almost all of those ballots were cast for the leftist candidate opposed to law and order. And WHO counted those votes? Why a radical leftist defund the police communications director for the Chicago Board of Elections, Max Bever, who also counts the votes for some strange reason.

And kudos to REAL reporter William J. Kelly who dares to go where most of the rest of local Chicago media fear to tread. If you want to keep on top of more of the "Leave It To Bever" election steal story, check in on his reports. BTW, the funniest thing about this whole story is how the local script reading talking heads Chicago media keeps pretending that it absolutely normal to "find" 10,000 ballots whose votes are almost entirely cast for one candidate.

https://rumble.com/v4mab3x-leave-it-to-bever-far-leftist-vote-counter-discovers-10000-missing-ballots.html

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
How convenient. A little too late. More proof mail in ballots should be stopped.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Any votes not turned in at the end of election day, should not be counted.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

It's the Chicago way - Sean Connery in The Untouchables.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"