Author Topic: Were are all the Hollywood stars who backed Trump in the previous elections?  (Read 5381 times)

Offline CC27

imanamerican63

Were are all the Hollywood stars who backed Trump in the previous elections?
Baio, Woods and others? If they are still backing him, you would think they would be very loud and loyal? They may be out there? But I haven’t seen or heard anything!

Just have wondered if Trump didn’t screw them over too?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218819572

Why are you so worried about it???

Offline Karin

Well, you DUmmies refuse to go on X, because Elon lets people talk.  You'd see it then.  But no, musn't leave the bubble of safety. 

Offline SVPete

A December 2023 article from NewSpeak gives what it terms a "Full List" of celebs supporting Trump for 2024, https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-celebrities-supporting-donald-trump-over-joe-biden-1849626 .

I don't look to Hollywood, music, and sports celebs for political and lifestyle wisdom, but since DU-member imanamerican63 seems to ... :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
More importantly, what ever became of the Gulfstream Guevara's who vowed they'd flee the United States if President Trump won in 2016?

Stars who threatened to leave the U.S. if Trump was elected

Cher
Jon Stewart
Ne-Yo
Chelsea Handler
Keegan-Michael Key
Lena Dunham
Neve Campbell
Bryan Cranston
Miley Cyrus
Barbra Streisand
Raven-Symone
Amy Schumer
Samuel L. Jackson
Whoopi Goldberg
Snoop Dogg
George Lopez
Omari Hardwick
Chloe Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
Whoopi Goldberg
Amber Rose

Other D-listers at the following links.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/stars-who-threatened-to-leave-the-u-s-if-trump-was-elected/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/20-stars-who-pledged-flee-country-trump-was-elected-are-they-945888/

Celebrities who said they'd leave America in 2016 if Trump was elected -- and didn't
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

:mental: Have any renewed their broken promises? :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
:mental: Have any renewed their broken promises? :mental:

One of the links had the status, and well duh, no one left the country.

In related news:

Rob Reiner urges Taylor Swift to endorse Biden for re-election: 'I'd give anything'

Reiner said Swift's endorsement would 'single-handedly save American democracy'

Hollywood director Rob Reiner would "give anything" for Taylor Swift to endorse President Biden for re-election publicly.

"I'm in the midst of shooting a sequel to This is Spinal Tap. As much as I'd like Taylor Swift to do a cameo in the film, I'd give anything for her to endorse Joe Biden," Reiner wrote on X. "She would virtually single-handedly save American Democracy."

Reiner has been vocal about politics and social issues over the last few years. His new documentary, "God and Country," looked at the "implications of Christian Nationalism" and how it can distort the constitutional republic of the U.S. and Christianity itself.

The "Spinal Tap" director, a longtime Democratic Party supporter, previously praised Biden as a "decent law-abiding person" and called former President Donald Trump a "pathologically lying criminal."

Swift has not made an official endorsement, but there's no question it would be Biden if and when she makes that public. The pop star supported Biden in 2020 and has been strongly critical of Trump.

A January report from The New York Times revealed Biden's aides are hoping to earn an endorsement from the pop icon and have even floated the idea of sending him to a stop on her "Eras Tour." However, the report noted it was partly in jest.

The Times reported that one of Swift's Instagram posts from 2022 led to 35,000 new voter registrations. "Fund-raising appeals from Ms. Swift could be worth millions of dollars for Mr. Biden," the report read, as the president seeks to "pump energy" into his re-election bid.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rob-reiner-urges-taylor-swift-endorse-biden-re-election-id-give-anything

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
More proof Joseph McCarthy was RIGHT. Go to Cuba, DUmbasses. We won't submit.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ADsOutburst

Weren't there democrats who used to like or be friends with Trump? What happened to them?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 03:50:01 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
The pop star supported Biden in 2020 and has been strongly critical of Trump.

Never let common sense get in the way!
If Taylor Swift wants to go on record as supporting Biden then go for it! Let the historical record reflect her inability to comprehend anything beyond her bubble filled with people trying to get a free ride at her expense...  She can show the world just how brilliant she really is. In time she may become as respected as Cher of even Jane Fonda.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Weren't there democrats who used to like or be friends with Trump? What happened to them?

They were his friends up to 2016. Better to have a true enemy, than having a fake friend
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
One of the links had the status, and well duh, no one left the country.

In related news:

Rob Reiner urges Taylor Swift to endorse Biden for re-election: 'I'd give anything'

Reiner said Swift's endorsement would 'single-handedly save American democracy'

Hollywood director Rob Reiner would "give anything" for Taylor Swift to endorse President Biden for re-election publicly.

"I'm in the midst of shooting a sequel to This is Spinal Tap. As much as I'd like Taylor Swift to do a cameo in the film, I'd give anything for her to endorse Joe Biden," Reiner wrote on X. "She would virtually single-handedly save American Democracy."

Reiner has been vocal about politics and social issues over the last few years. His new documentary, "God and Country," looked at the "implications of Christian Nationalism" and how it can distort the constitutional republic of the U.S. and Christianity itself.

The "Spinal Tap" director, a longtime Democratic Party supporter, previously praised Biden as a "decent law-abiding person" and called former President Donald Trump a "pathologically lying criminal."

Swift has not made an official endorsement, but there's no question it would be Biden if and when she makes that public. The pop star supported Biden in 2020 and has been strongly critical of Trump.

A January report from The New York Times revealed Biden's aides are hoping to earn an endorsement from the pop icon and have even floated the idea of sending him to a stop on her "Eras Tour." However, the report noted it was partly in jest.

The Times reported that one of Swift's Instagram posts from 2022 led to 35,000 new voter registrations. "Fund-raising appeals from Ms. Swift could be worth millions of dollars for Mr. Biden," the report read, as the president seeks to "pump energy" into his re-election bid.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rob-reiner-urges-taylor-swift-endorse-biden-re-election-id-give-anything

"Meathead. Dead from the neck up. Meat.Head."
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

They were his friends up to 2016. Better to have a true enemy, than having a fake friend

They loved him as long as he was contributing to their campaigns.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

I guess all of the big name Hollywood all stars support Biden.  Whoop de doo. 

Just the other day, while the liver spotted old fool Biden was in New York rubbing elbows with all of his hot shot celebrity pals, President Trump was in New York too--only he was there to go to a funeral home to bring comfort and hope to the family and friends of NYPD officer Jonathan Miller.

A lot of good their star studded extravaganza did them--everybody noticed the contrast of Biden's celebrity jock sniffing with the respect President Trump showed to the slain officer.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden