Author Topic: VIDEO: Remember When Liberals HATED Joe Lieberman?  (Read 1930 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Remember When Liberals HATED Joe Lieberman?
« on: March 28, 2024, 09:57:11 AM »
Amid all the praises by Democrats for Joe Lieberman who just passed away, we should remember that liberals actually HATED him. Why? Among several reasons is that many liberals blamed Lieberman for causing Al Gore to lose the 2000 election as you can see in these scenes from the film "Recount" about the 2000 Florida recount which ultimately ALL subsequent recounts still showed Gore losing. Oh, and notice how Democrats back then insisted on verifying the validity of mail-in ballots? They also insisted on the use of paper over electronic ballots in the wake of that election. My how times have changed!

p.s. And 20 years ago, questioning election results as "Recount" did was NOT considered a criminal activity.

https://rumble.com/v4m26en-remember-when-liberals-hated-joe-lieberman.html

Offline Airwolf

Re: VIDEO: Remember When Liberals HATED Joe Lieberman?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 02:51:13 PM »
It is amazing how they changed their tune when Trump is involved but back then it was very different. They hated Joe Leibermen so much they forced him out of the Democrat party and he went Independent. then they hated him more. So anything they are saying nice about him is hollow at best.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 04:47:36 PM »
Dem politicians may be praising him posthumously, but there are certainly people on DU who still hate him. But then, DUers' hatred is forever.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 12:32:38 PM »
I remember Joe Lieberman moved on from the 2000 Election. Donald Trump was once a Democrat.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du