Author Topic: Nolte: Majority Say Media ‘Enemy of the People,’ Parrot Biden Talking Points  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Nolte: Majority Say Media ‘Enemy of the People,’ Parrot Biden Talking Points
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2024/03/23/nolte-majority-say-media-enemy-people-parrot-biden-talking-points/

A clear majority of Americans agree that the media are “truly the enemy of the people.” That includes 30 percent who strongly agree and 30 percent who somewhat agree.

Only 36 percent disagree.

Yep, the American people are getting red-pilled.

Among black voters, 49(!) percent agree the media are “truly the enemy of the people.” Even 41 percent of Democrats agree. This number should truly worry the corporate media: 61 percent of those aged 18-39 agree. No age group polled higher. The media’s future customers are already on to them.

For those wondering why a majority see the media as the enemy of the people, allow me to explain it this way: they believe that because the media are the enemy of the people. How else are we to look at an institution desperate to censor us, mutilate our kids at the altar of their trans gods, replace us with illegal aliens, open the prisons, meddle in elections, disqualify our candidates from appearing on a ballot, and encourage the assassination of our candidates.

Keep in mind, the news media are not independent; they are a sort of bulletin board and public relations firm for the ruling class-the people who run things. Those who decide what news you will or will not hear are paid by, and tolerated purely at the whim of, those who hold economic power. If the parent corporation doesn't want you to know something, it won't be on the news. Period. Or, at the very least, it will be slanted to suit them, and then rarely followed up.
-George Carlin
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

Nolte: Majority Say Media ‘Enemy of the People,’ Parrot Biden Talking Points
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2024/03/23/nolte-majority-say-media-enemy-people-parrot-biden-talking-points/

Keep in mind, the news media are not independent; they are a sort of bulletin board and public relations firm for the ruling class-the people who run things. Those who decide what news you will or will not hear are paid by, and tolerated purely at the whim of, those who hold economic power. If the parent corporation doesn't want you to know something, it won't be on the news. Period. Or, at the very least, it will be slanted to suit them, and then rarely followed up.
-George Carlin

I have seen it in action. I was part of a group of people who were trying to save one of Five Cinerama theaters in the world. If you are a fan of movies there are not many big theater screen to enjoy something like that on. There are Imax screens, but they are not the same format and so you are not seeing the same kind of image. While we were trying to save the theater the local Hospital that was trying to have it building demolished had done everything to keep us from succeeding. They had been a big advertising presence on local TV and so there wasn't much news coverage of what we were doing. In time we had found out that it was already a done deal and we had been beat. Years after they turned the theater into a parking lot that was never used, they put it up for sale. 
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"