Author Topic: Edwards jabs Clinton for leaving SC  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Edwards jabs Clinton for leaving SC
« on: January 23, 2008, 03:27:20 PM »
This article is of absolutely no significance, Edwards just irritates the hell out of me...he's such a....I don't know....oh yeah...he's such a bitch.
It seems like every time I hear of him in a story, he comes off like someones whiney ass little brother trying to act like he's one of the "fellas".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080123/ap_on_el_ge/edwards_clinton
BENNETTSVILLE, S.C. - Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards criticized rival Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday for leaving South Carolina in the run-up to the state's primary, saying residents should question whether the New York senator would return if she became president.

"After the debate she flew out and she's been gone and she won't be back until I don't know — later in the week or until primary day," Edwards told a crowd of about 150 people in this small city. "What are the chances she's coming back when she's president of the United States?"....................more
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Edwards jabs Clinton for leaving SC
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 03:35:56 PM »
What are the chances she's coming back when she's president of the United States
Uh, probably a lot better than you becoming president, Little Silky Pony...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Edwards jabs Clinton for leaving SC
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 03:48:48 PM »
God....this "man" irritates the f*ck out of me.  I dislike him most out of every one of them.