Author Topic: Honestly.. I feel like we have been invaded by giant Cooties.. (Iowa Here)  (Read 508 times)

Offline CC27

Peacetrain (22,591 posts)

Honestly.. I feel like we have been invaded by giant Cooties.. (Iowa Here)

The republicans are crawling all over our state.. just letting you know what you are in for.. it is just depressing to catch the local news and the negativity factor spewing from them goes right off the charts..

What ever happened to their (republicans) supposed happy warrior or whatever it was..

I am so thankful for Joe Biden and his can do attitude.. He in his 80's has gotten more done than this whole lot ever has.. He just rolls up his sleeves and does it

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217970962

Then move to Chicago. You can live  in blue state hell instead of bitching about Iowa.

I will help you pack.

Offline SVPete

:rotf: Since productive people tend toward being conservative and cooties are parasites, "Cooties" would be more appropriate as a pejorative for Libs and Progs. :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.

Then move to Chicago. You can live  in blue state hell instead of bitching about Iowa.

I will help you pack.

Sometimes I don't know what to think about posts like this one.

Is it a troll post so the DUmmies can show why they're DUmmies with their responses?

Is it a real DUmmie simply trying to reinforce in their mind their belief that somehow puddinhead is doing a good job and they need others to prop them up when they know otherwise in their heart?

Is it a real DUmmie who whole heartedly believes the tripe they type?

Who knows...
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline jukin

It's refreshing when a DUmbass DUche shows its real mental age, 8.

Speaking of hate, the ancient land whales that infest the DUmp are nothing but hate, 24/1/365.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
So typical.

DUmmies always focus on how much their elected leaders get done, while gaslighting, denying, or outright ignoring how bad it is, and how badly it hurts the majority they claim to care about.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

When you look at what is achieved with diversity and how happy people are, and you realize how close we are to a world like that, perhaps you will join me in believing it will be net positive for humans

Yes diversity makes happy people out of those who are given opportunities above and beyond their capabilities only because of their color or sexual orientation. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

It's refreshing when a DUmbass DUche shows its real mental age, 8.

Speaking of hate, the ancient land whales that infest the DUmp are nothing but hate, 24/1/365.

"Cooties" definitely has a primary grades elementary school ring to it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline beefeater

"What ever (sic) happened to their (republicans Republican's) supposed happy warrior"?

It was Mn. DFLer Hubert Horatio Hornblower, (H/T Jimma Carter), who was known as the Happy Warrior.

Honestly though most of my contemporaries and I called him Old Flannelmouth.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline SVPete

It was Mn. DFLer Hubert Horatio Hornblower, (H/T Jimma Carter), who was known as the Happy Warrior.

Honestly though most of my contemporaries and I called him Old Flannelmouth.

FDR also called 1928 Dem Presidential candidate (FDR was his VP candidate) "The Happy Warrior".

Offline ADsOutburst

Well now, has DU gone cootiephobic?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

I will help you pack.

Yeah, go across the Mighty Mississippi eastward and live in the utopia that is Illinois. In fact, I recommend this DUmmy go to the West or South Sides of Chicago, where life is just like Shangri-La.

Additionally, increasingly leftist Minnesota is just a touch north of Iowa, toots.

There is a simple solution for this Iowan: Win more elections. Nah, she'll just piss and moan about it.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

vlyons (9,646 posts)

10. Ya really gotta tune that negative crap out

Once ya know that a particular news/media is offering nothing but lies, ridiculous conspiracies, and negative hate and fear-mongering, why would you go back for more. I never watch Fox, CNN, or a host of online crap. I only watch selected hosts on MSNBC and here on DU.

My mental state is very important. Yours is important too.

So you only listen to what you already agree with. That you are a card carrying Island Inhabitant is no shocker.

And what the hell is "negative hate"? Is there "positive hate"?