Author Topic: The Storage Room Saga  (Read 452 times)

Offline CC27

The Storage Room Saga
« on: May 31, 2023, 01:49:27 PM »
kentuck (109,261 posts)

The Storage Room Saga

The boxes went in. Some of the boxes came out. Some of the boxes went back in again.

The prosecutors are attempting to fill in the details between. Reportedly, they do have video. Why would they not indict a couple of people for conspiracy? If two or more conspire, it is a conspiracy.

Perhaps some documents are still missing? And are being used to extort the Justice Department? Is that too far beyond possible? How would we know?

The saga continues.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217959397

This is all made up in your DUmmie mind.

Offline SVPete

Re: The Storage Room Saga
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 02:09:29 PM »
 :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:  :jerkit:  :stoner:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 02:11:41 PM »
I', more concerned with the corvette garage saga.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 02:18:35 PM »
I', more concerned with the corvette garage saga.

And the unlocked storage rooms in two of his houses. And the unsecured documents at a university think tank.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 06:01:25 PM »
I think the republicans are working on indicting joe and hunter
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 06:32:24 PM »
I think the republicans are working on indicting joe and hunter

OK you owe my first cocktail of the night because I just laughed it out. Indicting pedojoe or Hunter... That is gold Jerry. Comedy GOLD!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 06:52:38 PM »
I came in thinking this would be a bouncy about a DUer meeting a MAGA person in a storage room, and having an argument with them.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2023, 05:30:20 AM »
I came in thinking this would be a bouncy about a DUer meeting a MAGA person in a storage room, and having an argument with them.

Or maybe a chorus line of drag queens and trannies singing hello dolly  :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 07:03:16 AM »
Or maybe a chorus line of drag queens and trannies singing hello dolly  :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They could never achieve Carol Channing's nicotine-soaked vocal qualities, since they all only vape.

:gay:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 07:18:44 AM »
Sounds a lot like the liberal hokey pokey.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.