Author Topic: Pregnant Nurse Hunted By Internet Mob After False Accusations Of Theft and Racis  (Read 696 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Pregnant Nurse Hunted By Internet Mob After False Accusations Of Theft and Racism Will Sue, Lawyer Says
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/05/pregnant-nurse-hunted-by-internet-mob-after-false-accusations-of-theft-and-racism-will-sue-lawyer-say/

The nurse at the center of a controversial video that went viral this week has lawyered up and is apparently already pursuing legal action.

Who can blame her? She was just trying to get home, and now her life is ruined because the internet mob came for her.

From National Review:

Lawyer for Pregnant NYC Nurse Involved in Bike Feud Vows to Sue Media for Defamation

The lawyer representing a pregnant New York City physician’s assistant whose confrontation with a group of black men over a rented bike led to her suspension from the hospital where she works said he plans to sue media outlets that cast her as a racist thief.

Sarah Jane Comrie got into an argument last week with a few young black men, who claimed she was stealing a rental bike they paid for. Video of the incident quickly circulated on social media, generating millions of views and prompting Bellevue Hospital to place her on leave pending investigation. Her attorney Justin Marino said he later obtained a receipt, which was provided to multiple outlets, proving Comrie paid for the bike…

“We are gonna get an answer when we start filing defamation lawsuits,” Marino told Fox News’ Bill Hemmer Friday. “She’s been called a racist, she’s been called a thief, there are reasons defamation laws exist, and we plan to pursue that.”

Sarah Jane Comrie needs to sue the news media and social medial influencers like what Nick Sandmann did.

Some are deleting their posts, but there are screenshots.

Chuck Ross
@ChuckRossDC
>
@AttorneyCrump
 deleted this tweet defaming pregnant NYC nurse Sarah Comrie https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1657918241614774275

This Tweet is unavailable.
3:01 PM · May 19, 2023
·
 Views

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1659650427355275265

Chuck Ross
@ChuckRossDC
This nurse needs to go full Sandmann on these outlets

9:50 AM · May 19, 2023
·
 Views

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1659572335160983552
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Her first mistake was living and/or working in the leftist run shithole of New York. :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

I hope she sues everyone involved..and for that piece of shit women who doxed her and her family I hope she dies a slow painful death.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

****ing sickos. They do stuff like this because they like hurting other people, not to advance social justice causes.Nothing is fairer or more just because of them.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Nobody believes that a pregnant woman went up to 5-guys to steal a bike from them.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I hope she sues everyone involved..and for that piece of shit women who doxed her and her family I hope she dies a slow painful death.

Apparently she has lawyered up and is taking the bastards to court for defamation (seems to be a recurring theme these days).

But yeah, Drafe is correct. Even these jackwagons don't believe that a pregnant woman stole a bicycle FROM THEM. That isn't the point, however. The point is hurling accusations that are completely without merit and having those accusations supported, encouraged, and even paid for.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

More and more it seems that the left is giving license to blacks to do what they want with no consequences and they are justified in their unlawful and uncivilized behavior.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline SVPete

More and more it seems that the left is giving license to blacks to do what they want with no consequences and they are justified in their unlawful and uncivilized behavior.

Hierarchy of victimhood. Whites are oppressors, minorities and LGBQTUVWXYZ are victims. It’ll get messy for Progs when its ethnic minority thugs vs. LGBetc..
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

Some of those who spread the fake news version of the story are now backpedaling (excuse the pun) hard enough to be in a circus act. :-)

Online Muddling 2

This has gotten the "Smartest People on the Internet" quite twitterpated.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217933023

:-) :popcorn:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SVPete

This has gotten the "Smartest People on the Internet" quite twitterpated.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217933023

:-) :popcorn:

It took 12 Replies for someone to ask the common-sense question: should she let herself be robbed and do/say nothing about it. 12! Bleeping! Replies!!! Progs really cannot accept the plain truth when it contradicts what they want to be true.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Muddling 2

It took 12 Replies for someone to ask the common-sense question: should she let herself be robbed and do/say nothing about it. 12! Bleeping! Replies!!! Progs really cannot accept the plain truth when it contradicts what they want to be true.

It was fascinating to watch the "Intersectionality Olympics".  Do we believe the woman being harassed by the men?  Do we believe the african-american males over the "White Karen"? 

'Blue Cat' went back and deleted all of their posts.  Comedy Gold!
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Old n Grumpy

What we have there is a group of predatory black males attacking a white woman with no fear of retaliation..
If they did manage to get the bike and destroyed it or failed to return it she would have been responsible for it.
But because the thieves are a protected class the left needed to lash out at the victim to justify their actions

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
What we have there is a group of predatory black males attacking a white woman with no fear of retaliation..
If they did manage to get the bike and destroyed it or failed to return it she would have been responsible for it.
But because the thieves are a protected class the left needed to lash out at the victim to justify their actions

You forgot the Common Denominator -- those predatory black males attacking a white pregnant woman clothed in her hospital uniform clearly showing no form of retaliation operate in New York City, a hellhole run by a racist black mayor.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

You forgot the Common Denominator -- those predatory black males attacking a white pregnant woman clothed in her hospital uniform clearly showing no form of retaliation operate in New York City, a hellhole run by a racist black mayor.

And the worst part she lost her job and got doxed

Online Muddling 2

And the worst part she lost her job and got doxed

Not certain if she lost her job.  "Administrative Leave" could well be paid 'time off' that doesn't dock her personal/vacation time.

Police departments routinely put officers involved in deadly force incidents on Administrative Leave while the incident is investigated.
Robert A. Heinlein