Author Topic: "pick up your rifles" and "when is go time"  (Read 176 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
"pick up your rifles" and "when is go time"
« on: March 31, 2023, 10:16:42 PM »
Kennah (10,315 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217779319

"pick up your rifles" and "when is go time"

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/30/business/media/trump-indictment-social-media-conspiracy.html

Threats directed at Mr. Bragg and Mr. Soros peppered online discussions of the indictment — including claims that people were watching Mr. Bragg’s house and children, appeals for Trump supporters to “pick up your rifles” and posts asking “when is go time.” On Truth Social, some called for an armed defense of Mar-a-Lago, the former president’s residence in Florida.

Jan 6 alert for Tuesday

The left/FBI/DOJ is pushing the idea we will rise up and defend Trump at the court house...

Go **** yourselves, bitches.

Star Member roamer65 (34,051 posts)

1. If MAGAts start shooting...

it is SELF DEFENSE to shoot back.

The police will definitely do it.

Star Member Walleye (22,894 posts)

3. The NYPD has 35,000 officers, all of them armed.

Plus they know how to block off streets, and I can’t imagine these MAGA guys taking the subway downtown

Demanchor (95 posts)

7. We didn't expect less from them did we?

They’ll go full rage. There will be other indictments. They’ll go full rage again.

We’ve seen their rage. January 6 is burned into my experience in ways even 9-11 can’t compete.

These people are being prosecuted. There are courts in this country, unlike SCOTUS, who are actually on the side of law.

I didn’t expect anything different from people who haven’t grown out of toddler stage. I won’t expect any different behavior from them until they actually show a different behavior.

Are you surprised?

Star Member CanonRay (13,085 posts)

9. I'm half hoping he doesn't surrender

and they have to drag him out of Mar-a-Shithole. I'm sick to death of him and his deranged cult.

Bev54 (7,784 posts)

10. I suspect Bragg has taken precautions for his family, including possibly moving them

to a safer place.

The only people calling for violence is the left...

Whenever you are ready, speedy

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: "pick up your rifles" and "when is go time"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 10:46:19 PM »
Threats directed at Mr. Bragg and Mr. Soros peppered online discussions of the indictment — including claims that people were watching Mr. Bragg’s house and children,

Remember when people were protesting at Kavanaugh's and Barret's house and doxxing the schools their kids attended?

Remember how outraged the DUmmies were?

Me neither.