Author Topic: that mofo was selling our secrets to putin  (Read 1231 times)

Offline RuralNc

that mofo was selling our secrets to putin
« on: August 11, 2022, 08:49:19 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217030962

demtenjeep (31,832 posts)

that mofo was selling our secrets to putin

f'n asshole

Just as I was preparing to call it a night, and prepare a late night PB&J, I stumbled across this Gem.

Because the Muppets self proclaim to be the smart ones, I would assume there would be some evidence of the claims. Hell, even a link to a questionable website. But nada. Nope. Nothing. Just faceless claims. Par for the course.

rzemanfl (29,067 posts)

1. He was bought and paid for before he took office. IMHO. n/t

No. Just no. You on the other hand have no problem with the Hil-dog receiving info (and probably cash deposits) from Russian Spies. Thats a fact. E.G., The Clinton Foundation. After all, they do claim they were nearly broke when leaving the White House. Now worth Hundreds of Millions. How the hell do you suppose that happens?

cilla4progress (20,087 posts)

2. I feel like

I'm trippin'.

Like mescaline or acid back in dem days.

This one here. Why am I not shocked.  Explains so much. :p

Just more insanity from the "smart people". Totally not worth interrupting my PB&J for.  :yawn:

Offline SVPete

Re: that mofo was selling our secrets to putin
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 09:06:10 PM »
\

Pam needs a 72 hour involuntary commitment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 09:26:53 PM »
God, these people are ****ing stupid.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 10:35:37 PM »
Maybe they already recognize the raid is a nothingburger that will blow up in LIEden's Depends and they're sentimentally reverting to Russia Russia Russia.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 07:12:47 AM »
Trying to recall who received 3.5mil from the wife of Moscow's mayor?   ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 07:39:37 AM »
Where did this come from? Is it some nonsense heard on MSNBC or did the children concoct this on their own?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 07:45:10 AM »
God, these people are ****ing stupid.

That's why we call them DUmmies.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 08:23:46 AM »
Where did this come from? Is it some nonsense heard on MSNBC or did the children concoct this on their own?

What I've seen are "anonymous sources" reported to the Washington Compost that everyone else is running with.   WaPo is paywalled, but this matches what I've come across so far, plus video of Garland going out of his way not to say what they were looking for.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/11/feds-searched-for-nuclear-docs-at-trumps-home-report/

FBI agents were searching for classified documents concerning nuclear weapons when feds raided former President Donald Trump’s Florida mansion, a report said Thursday.

People familiar with the investigation told The Washington Post that the sensitive documents were among the items pursued by the FBI in Monday’s raid.

Both the bureau and the Justice Department have faced mounting pressure to release more information since the raid at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

The unnamed sources didn’t provide more details about the specific information sought in the raid. They also did not disclose whether the documents pertained to weapons from the US or another country.

The powers that be are scared to death of Trump, and the moonbats happily follow the bouncy ball.

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 08:24:50 AM »

:spork: It's some of Pam's Depends oozings. :spork:

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 09:20:02 AM »

Just as bad or worse, the WAPO is selling this tripe that was debunked in mere hours. I knew the DUmbass DUmmys at the DUmbass DUmp would eat this unbelievable slop up like the ignorant pigs they are.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2022, 09:41:43 AM »
Oh, Pammy, keep your s*** in your pants, where it belongs, and not all over your keyboard.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2022, 09:48:27 AM »
One would think that a pants shitter wouldn't be so quick to use the word "asshole".

Maybe mrs. clean is trying to tell us something.

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2022, 12:36:16 PM »
Trump denies report that FBI sought nuclear documents during Mar-a-Lago search

Former President Donald Trump on Friday denied a report from The Washington Post that said FBI agents were looking for classified documents related to nuclear weapons, among other items, when they searched his Mar-a-Lago home this week.

On his Truth Social platform, Trump said that "Nuclear weapons is a hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a hoax," referring to then-special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia. Trump attacked the officials involved with the search of his home, calling them "sleazy."

NBC News has not independently verified the Post's report, published Thursday.

Details of documents sought by the FBI, such as whether the nuclear weapons in question were tied to the United States or another country, were not immediately clear. Nor was it known if the agency found the documents it was seeking.

Despite the most important part of the article, bolded for our visitors from Rio Linda, the media and the drones are all positive Trump is lying, because he's Trump, and that THIS time they have him.  Top comment on reddit at this writing....

Strongest confirmation yet that the FBI sought nuclear documents during the Mar-a-Lago search

Sure to be echoed in the DUmp shortly.   ::) 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2022, 01:16:40 PM »
Stoooooooooopid question ... since Trump is not a nuclear physicist or any kind of engineer, what nuclear weapons information would Trump ever have had that the Russians have not known for decades and/or isn't over a year out of date?

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 03:32:23 PM »
Stoooooooooopid question ... since Trump is not a nuclear physicist or any kind of engineer, what nuclear weapons information would Trump ever have had that the Russians have not known for decades and/or isn't over a year out of date?

I had exactly the same thought and I do have some experience working in the nuclear weapons world.  I was really amused by all the claims that he leaked the "nuclear codes" like it's some sort of static password.  One other interesting tidbit that a lot of people don't realize is that both the US and Russia "leak" classified nuclear capability information to each other whenever a new weapon system is deployed.  That's how nuclear deterrence works.  So the top level capabilities (i.e. range and yield) that would be of interest to the White House are already known to the Russians.  And the nitty-gritty component level details that might be of interest to a foreign power would never be in the President's possession.  While the President certainly could request information like that, it would be so highly unusual that someone would have already flagged it.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 06:19:14 PM »
Considering that Trump is a billionaire, what could Putin offer him that might tempt Trump to sell classified documents? Honestly, nothing comes to mind.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2022, 06:40:53 PM »
Considering that Trump is a billionaire, what could Putin offer him that might tempt Trump to sell classified documents? Honestly, nothing comes to mind.

Russian prostitutes to give him golden showers on video? [/DUmbass]
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2022, 08:39:29 PM »
Russian prostitutes to give him golden showers on video? [/DUmbass]
A ride on epsteins  plane? Oh wait..
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2022, 09:44:07 PM »
These idiits do not understand what it means to be a billionaire. A billionaire cannot be bought. When you enter that club money is just how you keep score. It is fame or power or both that drives them not a few losy bucjs from "selling" things.

They think all politicos are petty grifters like their heroes the pelosis, klintons, obozos and pedo joe family.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2022, 02:45:28 AM »
These idiits do not understand what it means to be a billionaire. A billionaire cannot be bought. When you enter that club money is just how you keep score. It is fame or power or both that drives them not a few losy bucjs from "selling" things.

They think all politicos are petty grifters like their heroes the pelosis, klintons, obozos and pedo joe family.

lol these idiots actually think their politicians are working against the billionaire class and corporatists despite them almost ALL donating to Democrats. Billionaires loved jobs being shipped overseas. More profits, less labor costs.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2022, 06:08:02 AM »
I had exactly the same thought and I do have some experience working in the nuclear weapons world.  I was really amused by all the claims that he leaked the "nuclear codes" like it's some sort of static password.  One other interesting tidbit that a lot of people don't realize is that both the US and Russia "leak" classified nuclear capability information to each other whenever a new weapon system is deployed.  That's how nuclear deterrence works.  So the top level capabilities (i.e. range and yield) that would be of interest to the White House are already known to the Russians.  And the nitty-gritty component level details that might be of interest to a foreign power would never be in the President's possession.  While the President certainly could request information like that, it would be so highly unusual that someone would have already flagged it.

There was some story that was like that during the concord development. The Russians were developing their concordski and were stealing all sorts of information about the real one. They were having a tough time figuring out what the tires were composed of and france/England were aware of this. They mixed up some sort of goo out of who knows what and left it on the runway after a practice takeoff. Sure enough, some Russian spies came by and collected it soon after.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2022, 12:15:29 PM »
Don't people at DU ever get tired of getting taken to the cleaners?

If their record with these "Trump is DOOMED!" stories were a batting average, they'd have been waived by 2 or 3 teams by now.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2022, 03:42:24 PM »
Still following the "It's not if he is guilty it's the seriousness of the charges".
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2022, 04:29:17 PM »
TRUMP IS LEGS.
THIS HAS TOAST.

FTW
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2022, 10:56:02 AM »
Now that the midterm is past, reality can be admitted: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/11/nuclear-secrets-never-mind.php .