Author Topic: Beto has grown.  (Read 806 times)

Offline CC27

Beto has grown.
« on: August 11, 2022, 07:50:49 AM »
sheshe2 (76,664 posts)

Beto has grown.

He is stronger than ever.

He has changed from his first campaign. He has good people advising him. The skate boarding was fun, yet that is gone now. The blue sweat stained shirts have been replaced with loose fitting white shirts.

I just saw him at a small town hall. He blew me away. He is a wonderful speaker and he let loose on some Abbott supporters that laughed when he mentioned the dead in Uvalde.

If you haven't seen it, watch. If you have, watch again.

Texas needs Beto. We all need Beto.

Beautiful smackdown from a damn fine man.

Link to tweet

I can't vote for him, you can.
Turn it BLUE.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217026272

Beto is going to get his ass kicked.

Offline Karin

Re: Beto has grown.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 08:15:34 AM »
Yeah, Sheshe, I saw a hilarious video of Beto visiting another small TX town, and they ran him out on rail.  Fun. 

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 08:17:37 AM »
Eric Adams is going to send busloads of New York liberals to Texas to knock on doors for Beto. I wonder what kind of a reception they will get . . .

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 08:31:46 AM »
Eric Adams is going to send busloads of New York liberals to Texas to knock on doors for Beto. I wonder what kind of a reception they will get . . .

This is going to be fun!  It'll never happen, but it would be hilarious for many reasons.  Could you imagine NY'ers finding out their tax dollars paid to send people to Texas, house and feed them, so they can knock on doors for Francis?  LOL

If it DID happen, the YouTube videos that would come out of that would make instant celebrities out of hundreds of people.  Another WIN!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 08:34:39 AM »
Bobby the Fauxican is a money black hole, sucking up money that could effect greater harm to Texas and the US if used elsewhere.

Let's Go Bobby! :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 08:42:41 AM »
I just saw him at a small town hall. He blew me away. He is a wonderful speaker and he let loose on some Abbott supporters that laughed when he mentioned the dead in Uvalde.

These people lie so much.  They didn't laugh when he mentioned the dead in Uvalde.  They laughed when he was giving some wild ass, crazy description of the AR15.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 08:48:42 AM »
Unfortunately for Robert, his share in the polls is not growing. Abbott's ahead by almost 8 points.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 11:23:07 AM »

"wonderful speaker" who couldn't think of a more professional response motherf**cker?  Wasn't one of y'all's gripes about Trump was his non-presidential speaking and tweeting?

These people lie so much.  They didn't laugh when he mentioned the dead in Uvalde.  They laughed when he was giving some wild ass, crazy description of the AR15.

KC

That's sure what it looked like to me, too. 

If being alive doesn't stop folks from voting democrat, what makes you think living in a different state would stop you?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 12:15:39 PM »
Unfortunately for Robert, his share in the polls is not growing. Abbott's ahead by almost 8 points.
I don't understand why Abbott isn't ahead by A LOT more.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2022, 12:42:46 PM »
DUmmie Sheesh! lied:

He ... let loose on some Abbott supporters that laughed when he mentioned the dead in Uvalde.

When Bobby MF-worded a heckler, Bobby had been claiming that the AR-15 was designed for use in Vietnam. It wasn't. The US was not particularly involved in Vietnam when the AR-15 was designed. The M14 (very different cartridge) was initially used in Vietnam. A few AR-15s were used in Vietnam to try out the 5.56 mm NATO cartridge, but the Army transitioned from the M14 to the select-fire M16, not the semi-automatic-only AR-15. The heckler was laughing at Bobby's ignorance/lying about the history of the AR-15.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 02:18:45 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2022, 01:31:30 PM »

Dallas. Houston. Austin. Huge chunks of San Antonio...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2022, 01:35:40 PM »

If being alive doesn't stop folks from voting democrat, what makes you think living in a different state would stop you?

Dead folks aren't looking at 5 years in prison for each count of Voting Without A Pulse...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2022, 01:50:23 PM »

The two largest cities (Houston & Dallas) are deep blue, as is the state capital in loonyland Austin. Fort Worth and San Antonio along with the rest of the state certainly lean conservative, some more than others.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2022, 01:58:20 PM »
DUmmie Sheesh! lied:

When Bobby MF-worded a heckler, Bobby had been claiming that the AR-15 was designed for use in Vietnam. It wasn't. The US was not particularly involved in Vietnam when the AR-15 was designed. The M14 (very different cartridge) was initially used in Vietnam. A few AR-15s were used in Vietnam to try out the 5.56 mm NATO cartridge, but the Army transitioned from the M14 to the M16, not the AR-15. The heckler was laughing at Bobby's ignorance/lying about the history of the AR-15.

Right, and the version that is used by civilians in this country is... the civilian variant. It doesn't have the same features as the version used by the military.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2022, 01:59:43 PM »
Grown so much he fills small rooms in a state with a population of ..........{Drumroll}........... 29 MILLION.

You could fit one of his venues into the far left row in the very back of a Texas Trump rally and still have plenty of room. Not to mention Trump isn't even from Texas while Francis is a born and raised Texan. Even Walter f'n Mondale carried his own state in Reagan's 49 state landslide. NO one likes Francis.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 02:01:52 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2022, 04:53:38 PM »
This really sounds like he's "grown":

Beto O’Rourke Calls Audience Member ‘Motherf*cker’ for Laughing at His AR-15 Hyperbole

Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke (D) called a campaign rally attendee a “motherf*cker” Wednesday after he laughed at O’Rourke’s hyperbolic description of the AR-15 rifle.

The Daily Beast reports that O’Rourke was speaking in Mineral Wells, Texas, when he began referencing the AR-15 rifle that was used in the May 24 Uvalde mass shooting.

O’Rourke said that those killed in Uvalde were “shot to death with a weapon originally designed for use in combat, legally purchased by an 18-year-old who did not try to obtain one when he was 16 or 17 but followed the law that’s on the books, ladies and gentleman.”

He continued by saying those laws say that “you can buy not one, you can buy two or more if you want to, AR-15s, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and take that weapon that was originally designed for use on the battlefields in Vietnam to penetrate an enemy soldier’s helmet at 500 feet and knock him down dead…”

It was at this point, as O’Rourke spoke, that an audience member laughed out loud at O’Rourke’s hyperbole regarding the AR-15.

O’Rourke responded by saying, “It may be funny to you, motherf*cker, but it’s not funny to me.”

It's ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE, Mother F*cker!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2022, 04:58:02 PM »
His name is ROBERT. Do not support his coltural appropriation by using the Hispanic name he grabbed from early childhood.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2022, 05:11:24 PM »
His name is ROBERT. Do not support his coltural appropriation by using the Hispanic name he grabbed from early childhood.

I will not dignify the swindler by using his fake Hispanic name.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2022, 05:55:52 PM »
I use "Bobby", as it's more accurate. Even more accurate and honest is Bobby the Fauxican.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2022, 08:37:29 PM »
I use "Bobby", as it's more accurate. Even more accurate and honest is Bobby the Fauxican.

Moron is more like it.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2022, 09:09:29 PM »
 :fuelfire:

I do aldo but I always spell it "bobbie."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2022, 02:28:49 PM »

His dad gave him that name saying it would serve him in the future. Smart dad.

KC

*Stolen