Author Topic: The primitive is on its last nerve...  (Read 590 times)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
The primitive is on its last nerve...
« on: May 24, 2022, 09:09:51 PM »
Star Member sheshe2 (76,103 posts)

I am on my last nerve here.
Fourteen elementary school children and a teacher died today during another mass shooting. Hours after the shooting certain politicians chime in, not about the shootings but student debt relief. One was my Senator Warren who I voted for and for a short time backed as President, Pressely, debt relief and Sanders was going on about billionaires once again. NOT ONE MENTIONED THE DEATHS OF MORE OF OUR BABIES.

Fourteen children, 2nd and 3rd graders will never have to worry about student debt because they will be in their graves.

These politicians have their priorities wrong. They should focus on gun control. We know Sanders is against it, always has been. They whine that the government should be doing this, last I checked they are the government and are doing nothing. Tweeting is not governing.

Trash me or hide me. Frankly I don't care.

Poor primitive.

(the hate is off the charts over there right now. Someone even started an OP demanding closure of the gungeon.).

Initech (91,742 posts)

11. I'm going to come right out and say it: **** 2A rights.

We cannot go on like this, it’s insane. Thanks to the NRA, we’re all sitting ducks. I quite frankly have had enough!

Yeah. You hate 2A rights so much you want to ban guns, but not bad enough to support armed guards protecting schools.

How convenient.

Star Member Irish_Dem (23,741 posts)

9. This time it is going to have to be the women.

Women are going to have to fight to protect the children, the young women.
Their lives, their freedoms.

Good luck getting women who actually care about their children on your side, you abortion mongering groomers.

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Karin

Re: The primitive is on its last nerve...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 07:54:10 AM »
No, **** you.  Australia foolishly gave up their guns to the government, and look what happened during the COVID.  Actual concentration camps. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 07:57:18 AM »
Could it be ... maybe ... just perchance ... even Prog pols up for reelection and their buds/buddettes realize that shrill gun-grabbing talk is ballot-box poison? Possibly excepting Bobby, who I think may be too stupid to figure that out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 06:21:51 AM »
Poor primitive.

(the hate is off the charts over there right now. Someone even started an OP demanding closure of the gungeon.).

Yeah. You hate 2A rights so much you want to ban guns, but not bad enough to support armed guards protecting schools.

How convenient.

Good luck getting women who actually care about their children on your side, you abortion mongering groomers.

My 12 year old daughter got her first gun a couple of weeks ago. .22 heritage rough rider with pearl grips. She looks like a natural packing it in her shoulder holster. There's equal gun reverence in this family
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 08:39:14 AM »
My 12 year old daughter got her first gun a couple of weeks ago. .22 heritage rough rider with pearl grips. She looks like a natural packing it in her shoulder holster. There's equal gun reverence in this family

Be sure she puts in the target time to get skillful in using it. Maybe "pay" part of her allowance in .22 LR, :-) .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 10:53:24 AM »
Be sure she puts in the target time to get skillful in using it. Maybe "pay" part of her allowance in .22 LR, :-) .
She picked it up pretty quick and never turns down a chance to shoot. The worst part about bringing a new type home is that they now all want revolvers. The barkeep style is kind of tempting too

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 11:03:34 AM »

Right on!  :cheersmate:

I have a friend who is a shooter with a daughter a few years younger...He's always telling me that they're going to have a whole lot of 'deprogramming to do' with her at some point. They have her in public school.

Myself, I think fortification against the programming is critical, short of home schooling, and teaching your daughter as you have is a damn good form of that.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 12:09:37 PM »
Revolvers vs. semi-autos is probably a debate older than I am. A device that could reload a revolver as quickly as a magazine reloads a semi-auto and is as portable and at a similar price ...

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 12:20:03 PM »
Poor primitive.

How convenient.

What pisses me off about this sub-human is, had every one of those kids been aborted, he/she/it would be celebrating the mothers right to choose.

Why don't they just call it post-mortem abortion, then they could feel good about it.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2022, 12:45:31 PM »
What pisses me off about this sub-human is, had every one of those kids been aborted, he/she/it would be celebrating the mothers right to choose.

Why don't they just call it post-mortem abortion, then they could feel good about it.

Cause at this juncture, such statements wouldn't help their cause.  Find a situation where it would, the moonbats will happy call for infanticide.  They didn't blink much about Virginia saying "the infant be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the mother and the physicians."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17czcuA7s-k

Absolute pragmatics, firmly believing in whatever is useful at any particular moment. 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2022, 04:19:04 PM »
Right on!  :cheersmate:

I have a friend who is a shooter with a daughter a few years younger...He's always telling me that they're going to have a whole lot of 'deprogramming to do' with her at some point. They have her in public school.

Myself, I think fortification against the programming is critical, short of home schooling, and teaching your daughter as you have is a damn good form of that.
No deprogramming needed here. The boys got their rifles at 7 and 6. They know that what they have are lethal weapons and educate their friends if they want to learn. All are homeschooled, we decided with the first kid that public school was an enormous waste of time. They knock out their book stuff in about 45 minutes and have the rest of the day to do as they please. The oldest is a big time capitalist so has a mowing business he focuses alot of his day on and is doing small engine repair on the side.if you can't tell, I'm very proud of my weird kids

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2022, 06:35:52 PM »
No deprogramming needed here. The boys got their rifles at 7 and 6. They know that what they have are lethal weapons and educate their friends if they want to learn. All are homeschooled, we decided with the first kid that public school was an enormous waste of time. They knock out their book stuff in about 45 minutes and have the rest of the day to do as they please. The oldest is a big time capitalist so has a mowing business he focuses alot of his day on and is doing small engine repair on the side.if you can't tell, I'm very proud of my weird kids

One American to another: That makes me feel damn proud. Of You, and of your kids. :cheersmate:

We need more of that. Lots more of that.

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2022, 08:54:24 PM »

One American to another: That makes me feel damn proud. Of You, and of your kids. :cheersmate:

We need more of that. Lots more of that.
Thank you very much! We get push back sometimes and we're usually saying "no no no, you keep your kids in public school. My kids are going to need employees someday"

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2022, 09:13:44 PM »
Thank you very much! We get push back sometimes and we're usually saying "no no no, you keep your kids in public school. My kids are going to need employees someday"

I love it!

Give em hell!

:II: