Author Topic: Jen Psaki Keeps Repeating Lie That Trump Told People to ‘Inject Bleach'  (Read 546 times)

Offline SVPete

Jen Psaki Keeps Repeating Lie That Trump Told People to ‘Inject Bleach'

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/12/01/jen-psaki-keeps-repeating-lie-that-trump-told-people-to-inject-bleach-n1538107

As of Wednesday, 366.470 Americans have died from COVID under Joe Biden. By the standard he set, Joe Biden shouldn’t be president anymore. He said he’d shut down the virus, but he failed. He said he had a plan to defeat COVID… well, that failed too. It’s still here.

During the White House press briefing on Wednesday, Fox News’ Peter Doocy challenged Psaki about the standard Biden set, and true to form, Psaki avoided answering the question.

“I think the fundamental question here is ‘What are you doing to save lives and protect people?'” Psaki said. “And the former president was suggesting people inject bleach, he apparently—reportedly didn’t even share with people he was going to interact with that he had tested positive for COVID himself…” yada, yada, yada. She then touted Biden’s alleged accomplishments in the fight against COVID.

Working from memory, this supposedly happen at a press conference on April 23, 2020. What actually happened was that the context was disinfecting surfaces, and it was a reporter who used the word "bleach". Trump never uttered the word "bleach".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Re: Jen Psaki Keeps Repeating Lie That Trump Told People to ‘Inject Bleach'
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 05:51:36 PM »
Ah yes, from a post in a previous DUmp thread:

April 23rd press conference transcript, https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-coronavirus-press-conference-transcript-april-23

29:46 - Trump talked about light as a disinfectant, a reference to a product developed by Cedars Sinai Hospital that was about to go into production.

34:05 - A reporter, not Trump, mentioned bleach for the first time in the conference; Trump made clear that the discussion was not about bleach injections but about bleach as a surface disinfectant
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 11:35:24 PM »
I imagine that with all the lies she has to juggle it gets hard keeping up with which ones have been debunked and which ones are waiting to be debunked.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 06:41:48 AM »
I get a chuckle out of Dan Bongino's nickname for Little Red Lying Hood -- he calls her Peppermint Patty. You know, the redhead who lies to Charlie Brown over and over and over again about the football.

The problem is, Charlie Brown is all grown up now and votes.  :rotf:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 07:48:17 AM »
I get a chuckle out of Dan Bongino's nickname for Little Red Lying Hood -- he calls her Peppermint Patty. You know, the redhead who lies to Charlie Brown over and over and over again about the football.

The problem is, Charlie Brown is all grown up now and votes.  :rotf:

Lucy was the one that pulls the football.  Peppermint Patty is the tomboy that talks over everyone and never listens to what other people say.  Bongino isn't on at a time I get to hear him very often, but I think the Peppermint Patty reference is Psaki's red hair and disconnect from reality. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 08:07:02 AM »
Lucy Van Pelt is a skilled enticing liar. Psaki is a terrible liar because she doesn't even try.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »
I get a chuckle out of Dan Bongino's nickname for Little Red Lying Hood -- he calls her Peppermint Patty.

I've heard others use that term for her, but don't listen to Bongino as Clay & Buck are on at the same time.

The nationally syndicated host (Chris Plante) out of Washington, D.C. has been calling Little Red Lying Hood "Colonel Klebb".  A character from a Bond movie "From Russia With Love".

Colonel Rosa Klebb is a fictional character, the main antagonist in the James Bond 1957 novel and 1963 film From Russia with Love, in which she is played by Lotte Lenya. She is a Soviet counter-intelligence operative.

Her name is a pun on the popular Soviet phrase for women's rights, which in turn was a direct Russian translation of the internationally used labour union slogan "bread and roses".

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 11:26:29 AM »
Lotte Lenya is memorialized in Satchmo's version of "Mack the Knife".

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 02:05:58 PM »
Lucy was the one that pulls the football.  Peppermint Patty is the tomboy that talks over everyone and never listens to what other people say.  Bongino isn't on at a time I get to hear him very often, but I think the Peppermint Patty reference is Psaki's red hair and disconnect from reality.

Oops! I stand corrected! Thank you.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 02:07:06 PM »
Bongino has his podcast on Rumble and it's available whenever you are.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 05:08:05 PM »
Bongino has his podcast on Rumble and it's available whenever you are.

Utilize Google podcasts so I know how to find such things, my friend.  But thanks!

Only enough hours in the day to listen.  Heard Bongino a few times and certainly respect the guy and find his Fox News show excellent when I've been able to watch.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender