Author Topic: I supported McGovern and Bobbie and Teddy. Atticus  (Read 328 times)

Online CC27

I supported McGovern and Bobbie and Teddy. Atticus
« on: October 28, 2021, 02:06:00 PM »
Atticus (11,658 posts)

I supported McGovern and Bobbie and Teddy and I'm still proud of my Bernie button.

That said, I urge the progressives in Congress to vote for the pending bill and THEN let Manchin and Sinema take full responsibility for the fate of Build Back Better.

Doing so will not be seen as cowardly; it will be seen as realistic and patriotic.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215991553

Some losers your support.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: I supported McGovern and Bobbie and Teddy. Atticus
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 03:09:44 PM »
DUmbass doesn't realize the only thing the Brandon administration has "Built Back Better:is the Taliban. Everything else they've done has turned to shit.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 03:49:38 PM »
The ancient Atticus primitive not only supported Bobby and Teddy and McGovern, but in his younger days campaigned for Frank, Harry, and Adlai.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 04:27:25 PM »
The ancient Atticus primitive not only supported Bobby and Teddy and McGovern, but in his younger days campaigned for Frank, Harry, and Adlai.

The ancient one was probably a big fan of George Wallace and Bull Connor as well.  You know, all the really outwardly racist Democrats.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 04:27:57 PM »
Quote from:
Atticus

That said, I urge the progressives in Congress to vote for the pending bill and THEN let Manchin and Sinema take full responsibility for the fate of Build Back Better.

Why would you want Manchin and Sinema to “take full responsible for the fate of BBB” if you think it’s a good deal for Dems? This is really an odd desire on Jim’s part. Seems like he’d want them to “take responsibility” as punishment when it turns out to be a dud.

On the one hand he hates Manchin and Sinema, and on the other he wants BBB to be a springboard to get Dems elected in 2022. Does anyone on the island have the knowledge to figure out his quandary and point it out to him?

Also, despite his desires, the responsibility will fall on all the Dems completely since they’re the ones passing the junk. If anything, Manchin and Sinema can say they stopped the BBB from being any worse. It’s almost as if he admitting defeat.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 04:31:19 PM »
Quote from:
Grasswire2

4. I was in the arena on the day the birdie came down to Bernie's podium.

Unforgettable.

The 14,000 people in the venue fell silent. It seemed like a sign.

And then the place erupted.

It was wild.

Judy is so kooky stupid.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 04:59:03 PM »
So, Flatus supported two misogynist horndogs (one a woman killer) ... maybe three, I don't know about McGovern.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2021, 05:15:29 PM »

The Kennedy's weren't in their National Campaigns long enough to have a plan for anything. 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2021, 08:33:53 AM »
Grasswire2

Unforgettable.

It was wild.

What a wild coincidence, I gave Bernie the bird!  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2021, 08:52:29 AM »
What a wild coincidence, I gave Bernie the bird!  :rofl:

:rotf: ! :hi5: earned and issued!

Grasswire2

Unforgettable.

It was wild.

Guessing this was a basketball arena or similar, How many - if any - could actually see a bird from where they were seated? Absent video, I suspect this is a fictional :bouncy: . Though if the "birdie" was a buzzard or vulture, it truly would have been prophetic of The Bern's political future, :rotf:  :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.