Author Topic: Wednesday...wow!  (Read 6204 times)

Offline Miss Mia

Re: Wednesday...wow!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:06 PM »
Phew, Wednesday is done. 

I was busy all day at work. Tomorrow I'm having my annual physical. :(  They said not to eat after 8pm tonight, but my dinner wasn't ready until 7:50, so I freaking ate.  I'm most worried about the pee in the cup part.  I never have to go and I end up sitting around for an hour waiting to have to go pee.  My plan is as soon as I get up start drinking water to prep.

TOTD:  I'm doing a freaking awesome job at work.  We have 3.5% of past due invoices (about $18,000).  I'm calling companies up and getting them to freaking pay.  Bam!  My boss heaped on the praise today.  :-)  And she also said that the GM is really freaking impressed with how I've been doing.  :-) 

Oh and this dude that bounced a check with us last February, finally paid up last Saturday!  I'm nice when I call and I didn't harass him or anything, just called like once or twice a week.  And Bam, paid!
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »
Phew, Wednesday is done. 

I was busy all day at work. Tomorrow I'm having my annual physical. :(  They said not to eat after 8pm tonight, but my dinner wasn't ready until 7:50, so I freaking ate.  I'm most worried about the pee in the cup part.  I never have to go and I end up sitting around for an hour waiting to have to go pee.  My plan is as soon as I get up start drinking water to prep.

TOTD:  I'm doing a freaking awesome job at work.  We have 3.5% of past due invoices (about $18,000).  I'm calling companies up and getting them to freaking pay.  Bam!  My boss heaped on the praise today.  :-)  And she also said that the GM is really freaking impressed with how I've been doing.  :-) 

Oh and this dude that bounced a check with us last February, finally paid up last Saturday!  I'm nice when I call and I didn't harass him or anything, just called like once or twice a week.  And Bam, paid!

BAM!!! You are like Emeril.   :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

I've got a big wow- my hubby and I ordered a new bed last weekend....KING SIZE (so there's finally way enough room for us, along with the two kids, 2 dogs, and 4 cats). Super-Ultra pillow top, sooooooo comfy.....to be delivered tomorrow.

I can't wait!! It's pure heaven.  :hyper:

I'm jealous, we have a queen. 
Kick him out.
 :tongue:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 09:39:46 PM »
Phew, Wednesday is done. 

I just loooove my boss telling me what a great job I'm doing.  :-)

Plus, if I can get a bunch of these people to pay up, BAM bonus!  Sweeeet. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 10:14:18 AM »

I've got a big wow- my hubby and I ordered a new bed last weekend....KING SIZE (so there's finally way enough room for us, along with the two kids, 2 dogs, and 4 cats). Super-Ultra pillow top, sooooooo comfy.....to be delivered tomorrow.

I can't wait!! It's pure heaven.  :hyper:

I'm jealous, we have a queen. 
Kick him out.
 :tongue:

What would I do for a husband?!?   :clueless:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »
Phew, Wednesday is done. 

I just loooove my boss telling me what a great job I'm doing.  :-)

Plus, if I can get a bunch of these people to pay up, BAM bonus!  Sweeeet. 

Sweet indeed.

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »
TOTD: It never felt so good to feel so accepted...

And the spacebags REALLY work! :-) I got the closet cleared out and I have 2 drawers left.

*TKay*

I'm cheap... I used trash bags and rubber bands.   :p

I'm a woman... I couldn't do that... I mean, I COULD, but... Nope. I have a steamer trunk, 2 large boxes, 4 small boxes, and two duffle bags.

And I'm packing LIGHT.

*TKay*

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 11:23:06 AM »
TOTD: It never felt so good to feel so accepted...

And the spacebags REALLY work! :-) I got the closet cleared out and I have 2 drawers left.

*TKay*

I'm cheap... I used trash bags and rubber bands.   :p

I'm a woman... I couldn't do that... I mean, I COULD, but... Nope. I have a steamer trunk, 2 large boxes, 4 small boxes, and two duffle bags.

And I'm packing LIGHT.

*TKay*

Holy crapola that's a lot of stuff.  I went to England for two weeks with a roller carry-on & a backpack.  I'm a master at packing.  That included 3 pairs of shoes, hair dryer, 3 pairs of jeans, 2 slacks, a bunch of tshirts and sweaters. 
Stink Eye

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »
I'm going to be living there initially for 7 months. . .but will probably become permanent soon, so I'm moving a good chunk of my stuff now...the rest when everything cements in place.

*TKay*