Author Topic: Slate podcast slammed for attacking Kyrsten Sinema's 'toxic White lady energy'  (Read 572 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Slate podcast slammed for attacking Kyrsten Sinema's 'toxic White lady energy'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/slate-kyrsten-sinemas-toxic-white-lady-energy-podcast

The left-wing outlet Slate is facing backlash for a podcast referring to Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., as a "toxic White lady" for her call to keep the filibuster that could frustrate liberal legislative ambitions.

Sinema, whose moderate politics have irked even President Biden, was the subject of a lengthy discussion on Slate's "The Waves" podcast, where she came under fire for everything from her politics to her flamboyant wardrobe.

"It’s interesting to me that the set of bills that she is holding up by supporting the filibuster or refusing to consider filibuster reform includes a voting rights bill named for John Lewis … Because in 2015, at the start of that Congress, as there is at the start of any Congress, there’s an election to determine who will lead each party," said Slate writer Christina Cauterucci.

"At the time, almost every Democrat voted for Nancy Pelosi. Not Kyrsten Sinema. She said she wanted to elect John Lewis to lead the party. And she said, ‘He’s my hero.’ Well, the fact that she calls him a hero, publicly embraces him as a civil rights icon, and now is working against the substance of what he stood for is, to me, like peak toxic White lady energy."

The left really hates Kyrsten Sinema.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Slate podcast slammed for attacking Kyrsten Sinema's 'toxic White lady energy'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/slate-kyrsten-sinemas-toxic-white-lady-energy-podcast

The left really hates Kyrsten Sinema.  :mental:

The left hates everyone, just give them time. They especially hate themselves. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
She may be the last line of defense now that Manchin has shown signs of caving,  If she holds out and I lived in Arizona, I would vote for her.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
The left hates everyone, just give them time. They especially hate themselves.

I'm always intrigued by historic parallels, such as the January 6 "insurrection" as compared with the burning of the Reichstag in January 1933.

The next thing I'm looking for--it hasn't happened yet, but will--is a parallel between the 1934 Night of the Long Knives, the "Blood Purge," and something where today's Democrats kill each other.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I'm always intrigued by historic parallels, such as the January 6 "insurrection" as compared with the burning of the Reichstag in January 1933.

The next thing I'm looking for--it hasn't happened yet, but will--is a parallel between the 1934 Night of the Long Knives, the "Blood Purge," and something where today's Democrats kill each other.

Similar to Kristallnacht in 1938, translated as "The Night of Broken Glass".  Basically raiding and ransacking the Jewish businesses and homes to extinguish and essentially remove them from society.

Which is a touch ironic, because why libs call conservatives the "Nazi's", they exhibit the precise behavior that Hitler did. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender