Author Topic: Fla Dem: Stunned a the complete lack of minority military members.  (Read 1045 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Fla Dem (16,337 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215345353

Have Prince Philips funereal on. Stunned a the complete lack of minority military members.
Guess it shows my ignorance of the Black and Brown population size in England. But expected to see some representation. Gosh in this day and age.

Ok, just saw one Black man as they were loading the coffin onto the truck.

:thatsright:

White or British White in UK   87.9%
Black or British Black     3%

GB has a volunteer military... I wonder why more people of not white ancestry aren't joining up. BTW- the funniest thing to see is a Black Black Watch soldier in full kilt uniform on parade...

Star Member Demsrule86 (52,930 posts)

1. Uk is racist...the treatment of Megan was the rule not the exception. Imagine how ordinary

Black and Brown people are treated.

Star Member DonViejo (60,130 posts)

2. I've seen three Black men so far...and heard the comment from the Host "not much diversity!" eom

:whatever:

You should see three in a hundred...

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Fla Dem: Stunned a the complete lack of minority military members.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 09:54:09 AM »
Must be miserable to live every waking moment thinking about the prism of race.  Someone once said you judge a person by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 10:02:48 AM »
I bet when African heads-of-state have their funerals, it’s all or predominantly black military members representing the population. What’s up with that?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 10:18:58 AM »
and if there was a large number of brown people shown at the funneral then the DUmmy would complain about how the white royal family is subjugating them into degrading roles of subservience...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 10:22:11 AM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 10:21:35 AM »
  Someone once said you judge a person by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

whoever said that sounds like a total racist and should be cancelled by jessie jackson, al sharptoon,  calypso louie, blm and the entire woke crowd in general.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 10:38:48 AM »
Star Member Fla Dem (16,337 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215345353

Have Prince Philips funereal on. Stunned a the complete lack of minority military members.
Guess it shows my ignorance of the Black and Brown population size in England. But expected to see some representation. Gosh in this day and age.

::) Clearly the RN and RA need quotas to achieve the "diversity" they lack. ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 08:30:30 PM »
I bet when African heads-of-state have their funerals, it’s all or predominantly black military members representing the population. What’s up with that?

The island should demand more diversity in those same African countries if they were to be consistent
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2021, 09:12:16 PM »
Well, obviously the primitives don't listen to, and watch, drums-and-bagpipes music coming from there.

Of course not. If it's not rap or hip-hop, primitives don't listen to it.

I'm guessing that about one out of every twenty of these bagpiping dudes are of Caribbean or African derivation.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2021, 09:12:55 PM »
The island should demand more diversity in those same African countries if they were to be consistent

They should force the colored people to serve in their own Regiments!!!

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2021, 09:58:05 PM »
Now that the queen is a widow that means that she is free to remarry--maybe she'll pick a black man for her next husband and that'll make all the dummies happy.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2021, 10:59:36 PM »
I've already sent in my resume...

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2021, 11:54:27 PM »
Now that the queen is a widow that means that she is free to remarry--maybe she'll pick a black man for her next husband and that'll make all the dummies happy.

Sorry, you set that one up and I couldn't resist...

https://youtu.be/lOO0l2r3uJ4

Police lives matter.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2021, 07:58:13 AM »
Maybe she could find a nigerian prince. They are plentiful over there and it would keep the royal lineage consistent
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2021, 09:16:56 PM »
Must be miserable to live every waking moment thinking about the prism of race.  Someone once said you judge a person by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

The person who said that is rolling over in his grave right now.  Lately, I feel he died in vain. :(

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2021, 06:28:53 AM »
Quote from: Star Member Fla Dem (16,337 posts)

Somebody wasn't looking very closely - the guard included members of the Royal Gurkha Rifles, who are Nepalese (and you don't want to get on the wrong side of them).

But I suppose if you're trying to make everything about race, then you can find racism everywhere.

The latest statistics show that 11% of the Army (lower percentages in the Royal Navy and R.A.F.) are from ethnic minorities.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2021, 12:26:20 PM »
Somebody wasn't looking very closely - the guard included members of the Royal Gurkha Rifles, who are Nepalese (and you don't want to get on the wrong side of them).

But I suppose if you're trying to make everything about race, then you can find racism everywhere.

The latest statistics show that 11% of the Army (lower percentages in the Royal Navy and R.A.F.) are from ethnic minorities.

It's too bad we have to do the primitives' research for them, especially given that ostensibly they're smarter than we are.

About 3% of the population of the United Kingdom is "black."

Black British people are British citizens of either African descent or of Black African-Caribbean (sometimes called "Afro-Caribbean") background. The term Black British developed in the 1950s, referring to the Black British West Indian people from the former Caribbean British colonies in the West Indies (i.e., the New Commonwealth) now referred to as the Windrush Generation and people from Africa, who are residents of the United Kingdom and are British. Black people with connections to Liverpool are also placed under this classification.

apres moi, le deluge