Author Topic: What the hell is Dana Perino from faux noise doing on CBS Sunday Morning giving  (Read 900 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member a kennedy (22,069 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215198416

What the hell is Dana Perino from faux noise doing on CBS Sunday Morning giving an opinion???

:whatever:

Star Member hlthe2b (84,253 posts)

1. Apparently the CBS morning news show interviewed the insurrectionist Shaman this morning too.

News and entertainment divisions should be required to be separated and not dependant on the same funding streams. This is what happens otherwise.

Star Member live love laugh (6,406 posts)

2. It's the RW inoculation process

Establish decent, often wholesome, programming then sprinkle in RW extremists and hope nobody notices. Think: Shawn Spicer on Dancing with the Stars.

Star Member hydrolastic (119 posts)

4. Your just getting mad about this?

I see it all the time. Conservatives all over the place complaining about the hijacking of their party. Chuck Todds thinly veiled conservatism to Nicole Wallace harking back to her conservative days. Michael Steele was the head of the GOP i think. Not saying they all don't have good things to say but i see it. Also it could have something to do about trying to ease the tensions. Its time to quit pandering to these people and just get past them. JMHO Hydro

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

If aliens from another world read these posts of outrage from the DUmmies about conservatives appearing on a particular tv channel or radio station they would come to the conclusion that either:

(A) there is either only one tv channel to watch or radio station to listen to

(B) the batteries in the tv remote are dead or the tuning knob for the radio fell off and is lost

(C) the DUmmy is too lazy change the channel or station.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
If aliens from another world read these posts of outrage from the DUmmies about conservatives appearing on a particular tv channel or radio station they would come to the conclusion that either:

(A) there is either only one tv channel to watch or radio station to listen to

(B) the batteries in the tv remote are dead or the tuning knob for the radio fell off and is lost

(C) the DUmmy is too lazy change the channel or station.

Ha! Ha!  ...

I'll take (B) for a 1,000 DLR :lol:

Dummies don't have enough braincells to even know which end is up, let alone understand how it works,  and how to deal with it!!!  *evil-grin*

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 10:28:51 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Oh yes, and I'll take "aliens from another world's" intelligence over the dummies any day.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
How dare the "Tiffany" network have a guest that is conservative!!!

First, she has a book coming out. And she is one of the most milquetoast conservatives. So whatever she said about politics was probably after the book plug.

Imagine the outrage if they interviewed Hannity, Tucker, Gutfeld or anyone outside libs' bubble.

Miss guys like Russert who would have anyone on and took no crap.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline YupItsMe

How dare the "Tiffany" network have a guest that is conservative!!!

First, she has a book coming out. And she is one of the most milquetoast conservatives. So whatever she said about politics was probably after the book plug.

Imagine the outrage if they interviewed Hannity, Tucker, Gutfeld or anyone outside libs' bubble.

Miss guys like Russert who would have anyone on and took no crap.

I agree. I think Dana might be fairly conservative, but her years in the public eye taught her to be very discreet about it.  Another thing people don't know is that Dana and I are having a hot passionate affair. :drool:  Actually, Dana doesn't even know about it.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
    I agree. I think Dana might be fairly conservative, but her years in the public eye taught her to be very discreet about it.  Another thing people don't know is that Dana and I are having a hot passionate affair. :drool:  Actually, Dana doesn't even know about it.

Ha! Ha!

Actually, Dana doesn't even know about it.

Love it, love it, you funny man!  Would give you a reputation point for that chuckle,(and boy do we need them  these days) ...

But am still on probation & hopefully will be able to get all my shackles off  soon!!!   :)

Offline SVPete

Ha! Ha!

Love it, love it, you funny man!  Would give you a reputation point for that chuckle,(and boy do we need them  these days) ...

But am still on probation & hopefully will be able to get all my shackles off  soon!!!   :)

Just post 31 pix of kitties and puppies in CC's appropriate and you'll be off probation, I think.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Let Ralphie be clear, I wasn't bashing Dana.  Enjoy her on The Five, but as you mentioned she certainly uses much more diplomatic language and tone.  She just isn't not nearly a bombastic conservative that seems like the type that would get DUmmies' panties in a bunch.  But pretty much anything is a micro-aggression to those lunatics anymore.

As to your love affair with her...during pre-wedding counseling in my failed marriage, the reverend said there is nothing wrong with admiring the merchandise but not buying.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster

As to your love affair with her...during pre-wedding counseling in my failed marriage, the reverend said there is nothing wrong with admiring the merchandise but not buying.

"Admiring the merchandise but not buying" huh?

Oh you beastly male you! !!!  :-)   

Still luv ya anyway, Ralphie ...

As long as that is *all* you did is ADMIRE IT!   (Ahem!)  *evil-all-knowing-young-males-as-a mother-of-one-who-is probably- a-bit-older -than-you ... EVIL GRIN!!!   :rotf:

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
OOPS!  Should have included ...

Mother of a son on his second marriage, which so far is looking good!  *most-happy-smile!*

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Just post 31 pix of kitties and puppies in CC's appropriate and you'll be off probation, I think.

Ha! Ha!

Thanks Pete ...

Hugs, ABC

Offline YupItsMe

Let Ralphie be clear, I wasn't bashing Dana.  Enjoy her on The Five, but as you mentioned she certainly uses much more diplomatic language and tone.  She just isn't not nearly a bombastic conservative that seems like the type that would get DUmmies' panties in a bunch.  But pretty much anything is a micro-aggression to those lunatics anymore.

I kinda like petite too.  Saw her walking with Charles Payne.  I think she came up to his elbow. :)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I kinda like petite too.  Saw her walking with Charles Payne.  I think she came up to his elbow. :)

Saw a picture of her and "Tyrus" from The Greg Gutfeld Show, and Dana looked to be about a third of his size.  And Charles Payne is a big dude too.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

The one with Tyrus.  Couldn't find one of her and Payne.