Author Topic: poll: when does Joe go?  (Read 558 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
poll: when does Joe go?
« on: March 07, 2021, 08:54:44 AM »
There's increasing chatter about how the Democrats, who threatened to use the 25th Amendment against President Trump but never did, are now likely to use it against one of their own.

I'm not worried about Kamala as president, because like Obama had been, and Joe currently is, she's not very bright, and just a puppet for anonymous Powers; those are the ones I'm concerned about.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

Re: poll: when does Joe go?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 09:42:11 AM »
As long as he keeps doing what he's told I figure that he's got a chance to last out his term. If the Dems get completely squashed in the mid-terms the Dems might dump Joe then. If Joe goes too far off script and/or stops doing what he's told he might be gone before then.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 09:48:49 AM »
I think the plan is/was to have him hanging around til mid Jan 2023 so kamaltoe could potentially serve 2 1/2 terms, but he seems to be in rapid decline so those plans might not hold up.

My 89 year old mom has been dealing with dementia the past 5+ years.  One thing I have noticed is that she increasingly can not deal with stress or sudden change very well.  It's possible that now that xiden is in office and has to supposedly deal with big world impacting stresses and issues that his  mental capacity might be declining faster than his puppet masters originally planned on.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 12:22:00 PM »
I think the plan is/was to have him hanging around til mid Jan 2023 so kamaltoe could potentially serve 2 1/2 terms, but he seems to be in rapid decline so those plans might not hold up.

I think that was the plan, but his mental decline is accelerating.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 01:05:46 PM »
They want to give Harris as close to the constitutional limit of 10 years.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 03:57:24 PM »
Not sure, but his advancing dementia cannot possibly remain a thing that can be overlooked for four more years.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Dark Powers

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 05:34:01 PM »
Democrats are going to pull the 25 amendment on Joe
Joe already let it slip how he'll leave. It'll be a 'Family Issue' and he'll be out. I give him likely a year and a half to maybe 2 at the most. Just enough to do what the left wants in their wish list, then Kamila will spend the remainder of the time setting her self up for her election.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 06:25:55 PM »
  The real question should be: are they going to tell Joe?  Or are they going to set up a fake stage to look like the oval office for him and maybe put out some Fischer Price microphones?

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2021, 11:32:56 PM »
Joe is scheduled to attend a G8 summit in June in the UK. Will he be able to function as a head of state after a transoceanic flight with five hours of jet lag?  I have my doubts and expect Harris to be on deck there.  She already had to fill in for Joe on the recent call to Netanyahu. 

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 10:08:28 AM »
Dems are stuck with the situation they wanted.  They cheated.  They're stuck with the spectre of 81.5 million votes. 

And whatever voters they actually had aren't going to tolerate the use of their Party employing the 25th Amendment to get rid of 'their leader'.  They're not Inside Baseball with the Big Media/Harris crowd.  That sounds like Pelosi-planning... nudge nudge, wink wink, we were going to get rid of him anyway...

They don't like Pelosi.  They don't like Harris.  They don't actually like Big Media.  With at least three Dem Governors on serious ropes, getting rid of Biden will be a ponderous, ponderous ox-pull.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 11:04:13 AM »
Dems are stuck with the situation they wanted.  They cheated.  They're stuck with the spectre of 81.5 million votes. 

And whatever voters they actually had aren't going to tolerate the use of their Party employing the 25th Amendment to get rid of 'their leader'.  They're not Inside Baseball with the Big Media/Harris crowd.  That sounds like Pelosi-planning... nudge nudge, wink wink, we were going to get rid of him anyway...

They don't like Pelosi.  They don't like Harris.  They don't actually like Big Media.  With at least three Dem Governors on serious ropes, getting rid of Biden will be a ponderous, ponderous ox-pull.

After >4 years of howling for Trump to be 25th'ed DU-grade Progs wouldn't be thrilled with it being used on LIEden! :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 03:56:33 PM »

My 89 year old mom has been dealing with dementia the past 5+ years.  One thing I have noticed is that she increasingly can not deal with stress or sudden change very well.  It's possible that now that xiden is in office and has to supposedly deal with big world impacting stresses and issues that his  mental capacity might be declining faster than his puppet masters originally planned on.
I don't think he is dealing with anything except memorizing his speeches. He is petting his dog and taking his pills.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne