Author Topic: Conservativeunderground hack.  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Conservativeunderground hack.
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2021, 10:48:05 AM »
SR, I understand your reasoning.  Sad to see it go away.

I have a question:

Does Apple's action on Perler Aps make it:  A) very difficult to access with an iPhone or B) impossible?

Type in Parler.com in any internet browser and you can find it and use the site.  Due to the influx of refugees since November, it might take time.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

• ... up 'n down the Strip
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2021, 11:10:52 AM »
SR, I understand your reasoning.  Sad to see it go away.

I have a question:

Does Apple's action on Perler Aps make it:  A) very difficult to access with an iPhone or B) impossible?

I think you can make it a 'favorite', then access it through that.  They're installing a new server over the next day or 2.

In the meantime, don't forget about Gab, MAGAbook, and even CreƔdo...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2021, 02:08:53 PM »
Started another thread regarding this subject in a private forum here.  Some of our refugees who have posted in this thread don't have access to the forum, so I'll send each of them a private message separately.  Otherwise, I hope the rest of you can give me a little help.

Really need some input on a few key and very pertinent issues before I proceed.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2021, 10:11:54 PM »
Parler is suing Amazon to live up to their contract.  GAB seems to be run by a tech savvy freedom lover.  He owns his own ISP and may be immune from a Big Tech attack.  600,000 new signups in one day!  Very slow but he's adding servers to handle the boom.  I signed up and am still trying to figure out how to use it. 

PS old_dog and old_dog_2 were already taken so, if anyone is interested, I am Godfrey1099 in honor of Godfrey de Bouillon who took Jerusalem in 1099.

PPS Haven't got your PM yet, Ralph.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2021, 03:51:56 PM »
Parler is suing Amazon to live up to their contract.  GAB seems to be run by a tech savvy freedom lover.  He owns his own ISP and may be immune from a Big Tech attack.  600,000 new signups in one day!  Very slow but he's adding servers to handle the boom.  I signed up and am still trying to figure out how to use it. 

PS old_dog and old_dog_2 were already taken so, if anyone is interested, I am Godfrey1099 in honor of Godfrey de Bouillon who took Jerusalem in 1099.

I keep timing out on GAB, but Mewe loads, albeit slowly.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2021, 05:52:47 PM »

I'll get around to it Old Dog, apologies.  Long work week for me.  Look forward to it coming soon, along with a few others.