Author Topic: warning to the primitives: what to expect  (Read 694 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
warning to the primitives: what to expect
« on: November 28, 2020, 08:17:51 PM »
Leapfrog over current happenings, and suppose Donald Trump in some manner is going to get confirmation of his victory, and gets re-presidented.

Because of the poor losership of the other side, there will almost immediately be expressions of outrage, riots, widespread destruction, murders, and massacres by the discontented.

Trump will attempt to control the situation, to bring sanity back into civic life, but the chore would be too formidable; he can't handle it. 

In which case, The People, looking at their burning cities and blood running in the streets, will look around for a Strong Man, much like Mussolini or Pinochet, both of whom would make Donald Trump look like St. Francis of Assisi or Mahatma Gandhi.

We on this side wouldn't like that, but the Democrats and primitives would like it even less.

Or suppose Joseph Biden succeeds in usurping the proper president.

So passionate is the Hate of the Democrats and primitives that they aren't going to bother trying to push through all their dystopian ideas; now having power, they'll be interested only in exacting retribution and revenge from all those they hate.....which of course is us.

There will immediately be doxxing, evolving into individual beatings and murders, those evolving into general massacres, again blood running in the streets. 

At first this side will be caught off guard and unprepared, and lose much.  It would be St. Bartholomew's Day, or Kristalnacht all over again. 

But sooner or later decent and civilized people will regroup and resurge, mostly because of the emergence of a Strong Man, coming out of nowhere, capable of crushing the Democrats and primitives, and restoring law and order.

We on this side are uncomfortable with a Strong Man wielding power, but we wouldn't be the ones ground into hamburger on the pavements.

I suggest the Democrats and primitives illuminate us as to how they're going to handle a situation they themselves created.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: warning to the primitives: what to expect
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 01:00:28 AM »
"[Trump] is the buffer between you - and us"

https://youtu.be/zScUuoGdQrI
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 01:14:48 AM »
"[Trump] is the buffer between you - and us"

https://youtu.be/zScUuoGdQrI

The problem with this is that the people who need to watch it, won't.

Too bad for them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 07:00:35 AM »
Because of the poor losership of the other side, there will almost immediately be expressions of outrage, riots, widespread destruction, murders, and massacres by the discontented.

While I agree with you on this, I think it wouldn't be as bad as you think. I believe that the rioting and destruction we have seen is done by an organized group that is not really that big at it's core.
The majority of the rioters are local people being swept up into the madness. The solution to the problem is to find and prosecute the organizers / funders , then start arresting and prosecuting the leaders and followers on the street. Also beating the shit out of some of them and leaving them bloody and broken in the street to set an example will help as well.

To speed up the process the politicians / leaders in the cities and states that allow this to go on need to be brought to task as well.

Most of  the dummies are basement dwelling dip shit keyboard commandos who will stay at their keyboard and piss and moan but never do anything else.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 02:56:08 PM »
Michael Yon, former Green Beret turned war correspondent, who I have been following since the early days of Operation: Iraqi Freedom, reports:

Dispatch 46: ANTIFA in Atlanta – Proud Boys, MAGA: YOU ARE AT WAR

I am back in Washington to prepare for White House visit on Tuesday. Just why I get so many invitations like this is anyone’s guess. My guess: In America, if you work hard, you will be rewarded. Unless someone steals your life and labors.

Who worked harder during this election? One side worked hard to earn it. The other side worked to steal it. This will not stand.
This is not over. If your “media" source says otherwise, block them. Forever. They are not media. They are corporate gas-lighters.

https://www.michaelyon-online.com/dispatch-46-antifa-in-atlanta-proud-boys-maga-you-are-at-war.htm

I cannot recommend the above article strong enough. He's been watching the ANTIFA-BLM riots for months. He has also attended Trump rallies.

He describes what he sees in the force structures.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."