Author Topic: I never cared for rapper 50 Cent. My dislike for him has now deepened  (Read 454 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member CatWoman (74,698 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214323129

I never cared for rapper 50 Cent. My dislike for him has now deepened

50 Cent Endorses Trump Because Of Joe Biden’s Tax Plan

If we know anything about 50 Cent, the man knows the fine art of making the news. Via an Instagram post, he shared his intentions to put his vote behind President Donald Trump in opposition to Joe Biden’s proposed tax plan should he become president.

The artist born Curtis Jackson shared a screenshot of what regions in the United States would have the highest tax rate under Biden’s tax plan, which aims its sights at those who earn over $400,000. New York City, 50’s birthplace, would be just under California at 62 percent to which the Queens rapper and mogul isn’t supporting one bit.

“WHAT THE F*CK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT, F*CK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f*cking mind,” 50 wrote in a caption for the image.

Naturally, the MAGA-bots have been swarming throughout the post since it went up earlier on Monday, and the rapper’s name has been trending on Twitter for a better part of the evening. Biden’s plans have been fodder for the Trump campaign although their attempts to frame the plan as a hike upon middle-class workers have been largely debunked by journalists far and wide.

https://blackamericaweb.com/playlist/50-cent-endorses-trump-because-of-joe-bidens-tax-plan/?fbclid=IwAR1N711pI8adHWaZOdi8tHIinAv4LehKjpQdqz3hNv-ZV-TDB8zN5iqaqww

:popcorn:

Star Member Newest Reality (11,886 posts)

1. What's his favorite flavor of Kool-Aid? Sourrich Sucker?

Star Member dewsgirl (14,150 posts)

2. I met him years ago, he was very nice. Disappointed to hear this.

:whatever:

Star Member JCMach1 (25,519 posts)

3. Let's not forget Ice Cube

Both can forget about my family looking at any media/music project they are involved with along with the compatriot, Kanye.

Star Member FakeNoose (15,388 posts)

6. Is he really that stupid? - I guess so!

Star Member dsc (48,868 posts)

7. what a shock a man who thinks women are bitches and hoes

and gays are punks supports Trump, I am stunned I tell you.

:whatever:

Mystery sage (396 posts)

10. Risking your career for publicity feels dumb to me.

Anyway it seems he and west drink the same type of koolaid or at least a different flavor.

Star Member Solly Mack (79,652 posts)

25. So, he got his, **** you to everyone else.

Aight then.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: I never cared for rapper 50 Cent. My dislike for him has now deepened
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »
What does “their attempts to frame the plan as a hike upon middle-class workers have been largely debunked by journalists far and wide” even mean? Are we somehow supposed to trust that journalists can force Biden to keep his word? Besides, anyone who can half-way think knows that Biden’s tax hike won’t be limited to only those making over $400K. You got to be an idiot to believe that, ergo primitives.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 03:20:54 PM »
The primitives really need to understand their kool-aid insults. The only flavor of kool-aid permitted in the hood is red. A gentleman of color friend of mine informed me of this hilarious fact.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 03:32:48 PM »
have been largely debunked by journalists far and wide”

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.  Every word is comedy gold. 

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 04:31:12 PM »
Mystery sage (396 posts)

10. Risking your career for publicity feels dumb to me.

Anyway it seems he and west drink the same type of koolaid or at least a different flavor.

But I'll bet you praised and celebrated Colon Krapernick when he took a knee in protest of the National Anthem.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe