Author Topic: so this is happening,,  (Read 531 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
so this is happening,,
« on: September 22, 2020, 03:55:01 PM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100214117274

kozar (1,044 posts)

so this is happening,,

As you may know, we are in a campground, changing our lifestyle to full time camper. I've made posts of what I am finding within campground. Seems "we " are at 36 "members" on the Joe train. they are asking me now, let's meet we have a clubhouse, lets talk. I did not want to be the leader, did it too much in real life, but, I think I'm gonna do it. Central Fla. this many folks want. maybe me old and truly not afraid of what I believe, I'm just gonna do it. Talked to Mgr of Campground today, we in. We get
Clubhouse, for meetings. which is community property, Trumpers here do not realize that. They will fight. Mgr, not owner, is on our side.
She said to me, you pay same rent. uhhmm,, Blue Wave is rocking,, even in Central Fla.

Koz

edited to say sorry for double post,got a 403. deleted dupe post

Koz

I've been watching this DUmmie for a bit.  I think this could be TEB's brother or something.  He's got posts bragging about how he moved and everyone where he moved was a 'Trumper' so he started giving them 'facts' and he's converting the whole dad blamed trailer park!  Woo Hoo!   :rotf:

Karadeniz (9,100 posts)

1. Go, Kozar, go!!!

Is this like "Run Forest, RUN!"   :lmao:

kozar (1,044 posts)

6. I shall go forward,

as long as safe for LilBit, I cannot and will not, put a LilBit in danger in Trump country. Yes I know, but think about my mind, they carry guns. I am cautious, but hopeful. We will do this!
I am careful with all I speak to in campground. I will be careful, after all, I have a LilBit,,and a NEW kitten! My job to protect them first. Sometimes, it is not just as easy as making a post. For all you youngsters out there, you control our future, I am old, and respect you and your thoughts. Understand me, I have my life to defend, my daughter.
I will not question young voters, but as an old guy, I'll feel free to tell them,ITS ALL OF US

Koz

AC_Mem (1,858 posts)

7. Interesting

I'm in Central Florida as well. I think that there is allot more blue here than people think....

kozar (1,044 posts)

9. I thought same,,

but if I speak my mind, I'm finding different. I'm not attacking, I'm not approaching ,I'm just answering questions,, it might work AC,,,

Koz

Just more rah rah bullshit to make themselves feel good about the loss that is coming their way.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: so this is happening,,
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 04:02:49 PM »
kozar (1,044 posts)

so this is happening,,

As you may know, we are in a campground, changing our lifestyle to full time camper.

If you live in a camp ground, how are you going to get your mail in ballot?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 04:23:08 PM »
...We get Clubhouse, for meetings. which is community property, Trumpers here do not realize that

Well unless you married it, you MIGHT mean a community or common area. 

Leave it to a DUmmy to try to sound intelligent while make himself the fool.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 05:13:44 PM »
 :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 06:29:58 PM »
W. T. F??

2 hrs ago
Star Member hauckeye
15. How do you vote in this situation?

kozar
17. Seriously?
uhmmmmmm. you ask me a point blank question,
Maybe Im reading it wrong, but voting in secret is protected in Constitution, Why would you even ask this? It is pretty obvious. For a hint for you, if you are this dense,, LilBit

Koz

39 min ago
Star Member Codeine
23. The question was obviously about the process
of voting, like where you vote and how you cast your vote, not who you’re voting for.

And what does “LilBit” mean in your answer?

1 hr ago
Evolve Dammit
16. Can you vote where you are, or do you do absentee? Lots of folks migrate to FL like you're doing.

kozar
18. Im doing Absentee
but,, we got response from TN as ballots mailed out 9/19

Uhm we are ready and will drive back in vote in person if we dont get ballots. oh shit,, Mrs K and I already know we wont get ballots in mail,,our trip to TN is already planned

kozar
19. Because of Covid
Mrs, LilBit and I started in March,, we had to wait when all shut down,cuz of Covid. so now, because of all that.. we have to do Absentee.

Ohhhh kay!  That’s as clear as mud. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »
So those that disagree with you should not go blm,antifa on your gatherings?