Author Topic: a package containing the highly-toxic poison ricin that was mailed to President  (Read 1394 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
https://www.weaselzippers.us/456143-package-filled-with-ricin-sent-to-trump-intercepted-last-week/

The FBI and Secret Service are investigating a package containing the highly-toxic poison ricin that was mailed to President Trump last week, CNN is reporting.

Anything about this over at the DUmp...

Star Member demtenjeep (28,131 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214101479

Ricen??? I don't believe it GAS LIGHTING
gas lighting

... and she spells it wrong...

:whatever:

Star Member GoCubsGo (24,520 posts)

2. Neither do I.

Not just gaslighting. Disraction, victim-playing, and manufactured propaganda attack a la the Gleiwitz incident

Star Member grantcart (50,146 posts)

4. I believe you mean either false flag or Agent provocateur.

liberalmuse (17,717 posts)

5. Don't believe anything that comes from this administration

or the agencies it has stuffed with right wing ideologues. They have zero credibility and lie more than they draw breath.

The FBI and Secret Service are investigating a package containing the highly-toxic poison ricin that was mailed to President Trump last week, CNN is reporting.

:-)

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Star Member demtenjeep (28,131 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214101479

Ricen??? I don't believe it GAS LIGHTING
gas lighting

Star Member GoCubsGo (24,520 posts)

2. Neither do I.

Not just gaslighting. Disraction, victim-playing, and manufactured propaganda attack a la the Gleiwitz incident
Even supposing it's untrue, it's not gaslighting, doofuses. Gaslighting would mean he was trying to make you doubt what you could directly observe.

Offline SVPete

Anything that shows Trump as normal POs DUpipo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

I'll take one out of the DUmmie's handbook, just because I can....

this was probably sent by a BLM activist who can't stand the thought of a white man as President.

:bird:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

this was probably sent by a BLM activist who can't stand the thought of a white man as President.

Unlike with the DUmmies, there's a chance you could be correct.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline ADsOutburst

I'm hearing it came from Canada.

Is someone unhappy that, yet again, a Canadian team won't win the cup?  :-)

Offline landofconfusion80

I'm hearing it came from Canada.

Is someone unhappy that, yet again, a Canadian team won't win the cup?  :-)
Trudeau threw a temper tantrum
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop

this was probably sent by a BLM activist who was white who can't stand the thought of a white man as President.

FIFY

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
I just read on FR that a suspect has been arrested.

A woman, traveling from Canada, with a gun (from Canada??)

I didn't care to read the linked item, but it's on the page twice from two sources (both probably linking from a single source but you know how that goes).
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I didn't care to read the linked item, but it's on the page twice from two sources (both probably linking from a single source but you know how that goes).

Cops being cops everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that neither US nor Canadian border actually checks Canadians for guns as carefully as they do Americans.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

Has NanceGreggs posted in the past 12 hours? :-)

:-) Apparently the "suspect" was picked up at the border crossing near Buffalo, NY. Buffalo is about 70 miles due south of Toronto, with Lake Ontario in between.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 08:37:59 AM by SVPete »

Offline DLR Pyro

Has NanceGreggs posted in the past 12 hours? :-)

:-) Apparently the "suspect" was picked up at the border crossing near Buffalo, NY. with several empty liquor bottles strewn about the interior of the vehicle.  Buffalo is about 70 miles due south of Toronto, with Lake Ontario in between.

:fuelfire:

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
"Obviously the woman arrested at the border is wholly innocent, framed for Trump’s Reichstag fire COINTELPRO false flag operation. She is a political prisoner probably being waterboarded as we speak to give a false confession as Trump draws up plans to invade Canada for its oil and to distract from his faltering popularity in the wake of killing 200 million Americans by not closing down the nation and ruining the economy with national closures."

How'd I do?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
"Obviously the woman arrested at the border is wholly innocent, framed for Trump’s Reichstag fire COINTELPRO false flag operation. She is a political prisoner probably being waterboarded as we speak to give a false confession as Trump draws up plans to invade Canada for its oil and to distract from his faltering popularity in the wake of killing 200 million Americans by not closing down the nation and ruining the economy with national closures."

How'd I do?
Too many gender specific pronouns, we do not know how the suspect self identifies...that would have gotten flagged at DU  :rulez:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Remember kids, ricin is mostly peaceful.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Just for a summary of what is currently reported, the female is a Frogistani and Canuckian citizen. She was busted a year or so ago in Texas for overstaying her visa and deported. Evidently she is so POed at this that she mailed ricin to the Texas authorities who participated in her arrest and deportation, and of course, to Trump whose illegal immigration policies she also blames.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/09/22/trumps-ricin-attacker-illegal-alien-interesting-history/

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

How'd I do?

pretty good, just one error; its tRump, not Trump.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Obviously the woman arrested at the border is wholly innocent, framed for Trump’s Reichstag fire COINTELPRO false flag operation. She is a political prisoner probably being waterboarded as we speak to give a false confession as Trump draws up plans to invade Canada for its oil and to distract from his faltering popularity in the wake of killing 200 million Americans by not closing down the nation and ruining the economy with national closures."

How'd I do?

Too many gender specific pronouns, we do not know how the suspect self identifies...that would have gotten flagged at DU  :rulez:

The "woman" who was arrested at the border.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

Looks like that guy on PMSNBC, Madcow or something.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DLR Pyro

Nance, is that you?

Police lives matter.