Author Topic: Donald Trump inherited a growing economy from President Obama and me.  (Read 563 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
soothsayer (20,727 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213857235

Joe Biden

The truth of the matter is, Donald Trump inherited a growing economy from President Obama and me. And just like everything else he inherited in his life, he squandered it.

:thatsright:

Nexus2 (40 posts)

3. Say that to a Trump supporter or surrogate and watch the rage flow

Like in a recent MSNBC (why do that interview hardcore Trump supporters, all they do is read the campaign's talking points loudly and quickly) where a Trump campaign surrogate (Vernon Jones) ranted for a good minute when the Obama economy was brought up, how it was Fake News and how slow and sluggish things were until Trump came to office and apparently it took off like a rocket

sandensea (11,361 posts)

4. And those figures are NOT in real terms

Were they adjusted for inflation (even the understated 'chained prices' used to measure real GDP), REAL per capita GDP would be at 2007 levels.

But of course more unevenly distributed.

SnowCritter (631 posts)

8. I don't like this type of ad

If you're not watching the TV (you're in another room or have it on for background noise) all you hear is Trump's voice - you don't see the graphic.

Then again, when *I* hear IQ45's voice I automatically assume he's lying.

Just my 5 cents.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Donald Trump inherited a growing economy from President Obama and me.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 09:59:54 AM »
Nexus2 (40 posts)

3. Say that to a Trump supporter or surrogate and watch the rage flow ...

More like :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 10:08:29 AM »
Actually the truth is that Trump inherited a shrinking or flat economy from Preezy Shit Midas.  Take a look at the quarterly GDP numbers.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 10:57:20 AM »
Joe Biden

The truth of the matter is, Donald Trump inherited a growing economy from President Obama and me. And just like everything else he inherited in his life, he squandered it.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 11:57:21 AM »
Nexus2 (40 posts)

3. Say that to a Trump supporter or surrogate and watch the rage flow

Like in a recent MSNBC (why do that interview hardcore Trump supporters, all they do is read the campaign's talking points loudly and quickly) where a Trump campaign surrogate (Vernon Jones) ranted for a good minute when the Obama economy was brought up, how it was Fake News and how slow and sluggish things were until Trump came to office and apparently it took off like a rocket

Correcting the record is not "rage." sonny boy (nor is it being "triggered," a term the left continues to misuse and pretend to misunderstand).  8 years under obozo of the SLOWEST GROWTH of any previous administration.  And when Regean inherited the disaster that was the carter economy, he just went to work fixing it.  Like DJT, he did not whine like obozo did and does to this day.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 02:30:14 PM »
Half the Democrats were saying the economy was still in the crapper and the other half wanted to give credit to Obama Biden.  :rofl:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 04:22:08 PM »
Quote from:
Joe Biden

The truth of the matter is, Donald Trump inherited a growing economy from President Obama and me.

Not that we needed further proof that Slo Joe has dementia, but that statement definitely would seal the deal with any reasonable person who was wondering. If the definition of “growing economy” is positive growth but still far, far below what it should have been (and everybody knows it), then Slo Joe was accurate.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 07:47:54 PM »
Sane people can instantly see the desperation a mutt trying to convince themselves of a self delusion.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 07:51:43 PM by Carl »

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 10:12:53 PM »
Questions for lurking DUmmies:

Which president:
1) Lowered corporate taxes to make the US a better place to do business?
2) Got rid of costly over-regulation?
3) Renegotiated trade deals with our major trading partners to make them fairer for US businesses?

(Hint: His last name doesn't start with "O.")