Author Topic: I ordered three more anti-Trump T-shirts.  (Read 947 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I ordered three more anti-Trump T-shirts.
« on: May 28, 2020, 01:31:46 PM »
shockey80 (3,899 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213496298

I ordered three more anti-Trump T-shirts. This is what they say.
Disinfect Trump.

Veterans against Trump.

I am not expendable.

I have a large collection of anti-Trump T-shirts that I have been wearing the past three years. I get compliments all the time, mostly from women. They walk right up to me and say, I love your shirt. They really hate Trump.

walkingman (2,164 posts)

1. Those could get someone shot in Texas.....sadly. I wore a homemade Obama shirt with a small peace

sign under it while walking a few years back and two trucks swerved from the opposite side of the road to act like they would run me off the road. Now my DW is constantly telling me not to wear anything provocative around shitkickers.

It's so sad the amount of aggression that is present these days. As a white guy I can totally relate more these days to people of color that have suffered with such events forever. We can and must do better.

2021 can not come soon enough for me.

Peace!!

They saw your t-shirt from the other side of the road- driving at you, and swerved across traffic to 'pretent' to hit you?

:whatever:

DENVERPOPS (2,765 posts)

5. Years ago

I quietly removed all political bumper stickers that she had put on her car......

During the Bush administration she had several on her brand new volvo. She parked it in the DIA covered, close-in parking when she went out of town on business. Upon return, she found her car horrifically vandalized with over 12K body damage. Crushed trunk, crushed roof, crushed hood and dents all around...... I guess some Bush/Cheney lovers showed her!!!!!!!

I have to say, that given the wall to wall security cameras at DIA and parking garages, the authorities at DIA airport COULDN'T HAVE BEEN LESS HELPFUL. ........I started driving her to and from the airport from then on......AND removing any and all bumper stickers that could have been interpreted as political......

In years past, we would have our Dem political candidate signs stolen from our front yard. These days, I wouldn't even think of putting a dem candidates sign in my front yard......That is how bad things have become........

:whatever:

Bev54 (820 posts)

3. Chic magnets

Good selling point!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DanieRains (1,288 posts)

4. Republicans Are A Disease

Is the sign on the back of one of my cars.

I don't f around.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Re: I ordered three more anti-Trump T-shirts.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 02:00:05 PM »
We never hear about democrat signs or DNC offices being vandalized or destroyed. Nope, it's always the left that is violent. I have seriously considered putting several Trump/Pence signs in my yard along with a couple of cameras pointed at them.

I might become wealthy if I did, because I know they would be destroyed or stolen.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 02:34:54 PM »
shockey80 (3,899 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213496298

Disinfect Trump.

Veterans against Trump.

I am not expendable.

I have a large collection of anti-Trump T-shirts that I have been wearing the past three years. I get compliments all the time, mostly from women. They walk right up to me and say, I love your shirt. They really hate Trump.

just curious, would you be in favor of some Trump supporter trying to rip the anti-Trump shirt you are so proud of off your body and beat you up for wearing it?   

Reason I ask is you guys seem to be ok when that happens to people wearing red MAGA hats. 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 03:31:36 PM »
just curious, would you be in favor of some Trump supporter trying to rip the anti-Trump shirt you are so proud of off your body and beat you up for wearing it?   

Reason I ask is you guys seem to be ok when that happens to people wearing red MAGA hats.

Even funnier is that they are supporting capitalism when they buy those shirts. Hell I'll bet some of the makers say some money goes to the Democrats, but it goes right to Trump 2020.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 03:58:49 PM »
My "make America great again again " homemade sign is still up at the end of the driveway. Sadly no bullet holes yet
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 04:18:21 PM »
My "make America great again again " homemade sign is still up at the end of the driveway. Sadly no bullet holes yet

I live on a corner lot and my back property line is shared with a union hall. I don't think they would like seeing a Trump sign in the corner of my lot where passersby might think it was theirs. :)  :fuelfire:

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 02:09:24 PM »
I live on a corner lot and my back property line is shared with a union hall. I don't think they would like seeing a Trump sign in the corner of my lot where passersby might think it was theirs. :)  :fuelfire:
Why havent you done something with this wonderful opportunity yet?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 03:36:10 PM »
Why havent you done something with this wonderful opportunity yet?

I have two years to retirement from another union. :)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 03:39:27 PM »
DENVERPOPS (2,765 posts)

5. Years ago

I quietly removed all political bumper stickers that she had put on her car......

During the Bush administration she had several on her brand new volvo. She parked it in the DIA covered, close-in parking when she went out of town on business. Upon return, she found her car horrifically vandalized with over 12K body damage. Crushed trunk, crushed roof, crushed hood and dents all around...... I guess some Bush/Cheney lovers showed her!!!!!!!

I have to say, that given the wall to wall security cameras at DIA and parking garages, the authorities at DIA airport COULDN'T HAVE BEEN LESS HELPFUL. ........I started driving her to and from the airport from then on......AND removing any and all bumper stickers that could have been interpreted as political......

In years past, we would have our Dem political candidate signs stolen from our front yard. These days, I wouldn't even think of putting a dem candidates sign in my front yard......That is how bad things have become........

Good man!  That’ll teach the little woman to make sure she asks her man if she can affix bumper stickers next time! 

Did anyone call this shit head out??  He “quietly” removed HER stickers from HER car?!

Damn.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2020, 03:53:59 PM »
Took off stickers? Big whoop! (though the vandalism was inexcusable) I've lived in the SF Bay Area for over 40 years. I made the decision when I moved here that I would NOT have a political bumpersticker. Because SF, because Berserkeley, because etc.. So ASSuming that :bouncy: is true, political vandalism is not a new thing. And if anything, Rs and conservatives are newcomers to it. ASSuming that :bouncy: is true ........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 04:50:21 PM »
shockey80 (3,899 posts)

Disinfect Trump.

Veterans against Trump.

I am not expendable.

Please give them to me.
They'll make something good to wipe my ass with if I go somewhere that has no TP.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:53:01 PM by Rufus2010 »

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 07:25:53 PM »
I have two years to retirement from another union. :)
Do unions talk that much to each other? Surely they wouldn't penalize you for political beliefs

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2020, 01:04:58 AM »
Do unions talk that much to each other? Surely they wouldn't penalize you for political beliefs

Oh hell, the union I'm in still supports governor Pritzker and want Trump out of office even though they've had fewer members laid off than under Obama.