Author Topic: ****ing sonovabitch orange baboon  (Read 965 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
****ing sonovabitch orange baboon
« on: February 26, 2020, 07:48:01 PM »
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (772 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213020523

Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (772 posts)

****ing sonovabitch orange baboon
****er decimated and fired and unfunded the CDC.

I hope ****face trump catches the coronavirus and dies.

He is responsible for the slicing and fixing our country with cuts,firings and his hatred of
science competence knows no bottom.

**** you trump
I hope ****face trump catches the coronavirus and dies.

He is responsible for the slicing and fixing our country with cuts,firings and his hatred of
science competence knows no bottom.

**** you trump

no. he didn't.

:mental:

yaesu (3,102 posts)

4. But tRump & the rich aren't the ones that are going to get ****ed

the cesspool called ameriKa will soon be seething with corpses & bloated flies while tRump & his cronies escape to their New Zealand hideaways.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: ****ing sonovabitch orange baboon
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 08:00:15 PM »
Someone needs to tell UP 2 things:

1: The person more likely to get the Coronavirus is He/She/It. President Trump doesn't hang around with the filth He/She/It does.

2: President Trump doesn't engage in "passionate hugging" with beings of another, lesser species that UP freely and frequently engages with.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 02:11:15 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 08:09:03 PM »
Like most flu viruses, this one is going after people with weak or compromised immune systems. I thought I had read that the Chinese were using anti-HIV drugs to fight it. Seems kind of strange. :tinfoil2:

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 09:35:31 PM »
Like most flu viruses, this one is going after people with weak or compromised immune systems. I thought I had read that the Chinese were using anti-HIV drugs to fight it. Seems kind of strange. :tinfoil2:

The Chinese think snorting rhino horn and eating shark fin will give you a woody. ::)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 09:49:11 PM »
The irony of a human who is trying to become a panther calling someone a baboon.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 11:23:12 PM »
I think a strong border defense will do more to keep infected people out than the cdc can.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 04:24:30 AM »
Yay UGP again!

Keep posting, give us something we can put on a billboard for the election cycle...

One of my FAVORITE dummies...

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 05:40:04 AM »
no. he didn't.

Ugh. How does science explain that?  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 07:36:34 AM »
Ugh. How does science explain that?  :o

It's what you get when you take " go **** yourself" literally. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 08:11:02 AM »
will soon be seething with corpses & bloated flies

:lmao:  Bloated flies. 

Your hysteria is hysterical. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 09:49:44 AM »
By the chart at the bottom of this, https://www.cdc.gov/budget/documents/fy2020/cdc-overview-factsheet.pdf , total CDC funding decreased from $7.6B in Trump's 2018 budget to $6.6B in the 2020 budget. That's one of the strangest "unfundings" I've ever seen. Further, the "Prevention and Public Health Fund" grew from $801M in 2018 to $894M in the 2020 proposal - stranger still.

But as my signature quote says ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 12:37:49 PM »
The dems are just pissed there isn't more pork for them to take home.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2020, 04:48:34 PM »
I guess AP is now a Reich-Wing News Source:

https://apnews.com/d36d6c4de29f4d04beda3db00cb46104

AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential contenders are describing the federal infectious-disease bureaucracy as rudderless and ill-prepared for the coronavirus threat because of budget cuts and ham-handed leadership by President Donald Trump. That’s a distorted picture. For starters, Trump hasn’t succeeded in cutting the budget.

He’s proposed cuts but Congress ignored him and increased financing instead. The National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention aren’t suffering from budget cuts that never took effect.
Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.
“The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises. Some Democrats have charged that Trump decimated the nation’s public health leadership, but Auerbach said CDC’s top scientific ranks have remained stable during the past three years.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.