Author Topic: This DUmmie is batshit crazy!  (Read 956 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

This DUmmie is batshit crazy!
« on: February 26, 2020, 06:55:53 PM »
I have ready some crazy stuff on there but this is wow... lol This person is one drugs or clearly mental .

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287585788

Wed Feb 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (23,313 posts)

Russian agents are posting here...STOP fighting, READ this please...or dont

Last edited Wed Feb 26, 2020, 04:59 PM - Edit history (1)

Not safe, too many Russian bots and russian agents. But I will give it one, maybe last, shot...
I stopped posting a month ago when I realized the Russians were involved with much of the polling, voting, posting, social media, etc. They got us fighting each other and they managed to flip the candidates and get the candidate they want at the top...still dont know why his supporters dont understand that, oh well. That is official now, the intel community has told us the Russians are helping Bernie. No, this is NOT a bash Bernie post, I will support him if he is the nominee.

While you all bash each other over the head about your candidate, the virus is coming with the help of rump and the GOP and most of us here will get the virus and about 2 out of 100 of us will die from it. That is the latest stats. By election time there may be millions dead or unable to vote. (vote by mail, set that up in case you are too sick to go to the polls in Nov.)

If I am alive, if the virus doesn't kill me, I will vote for whoever it is, Joe or Bernie or whoever...Liz is by FAR the most qualified but she lacks that one thing Americans need and feel more comfortable with - a dick. Silly ****ing stupid people.   

How crazy is it we face the worst modern pandemic and the dumbest human alive is in charge...how scary is that!

Everyone reading this should do these things in order:

1. arrange to vote by mail
2. AGREE to vote for Bernie if he is the nominee...or Joe...or Liz...or Pete...or Mike...or Amy or whoever.

That is it. Those are the two things you need to do.

BTW I am almost as mad now at the non Bernie fans who are beating around the bush at the idea of not voting for him if he is the nominee as I am at those (meaning not all) Bernie fans who you KNOW arent voting for anyone else. But if Joe was the nominee and a Bernie fan said this, you would go NUTS, rightfully, so WHAT IS THE ****ING DEAL? dammit

I may be dead, I may not be here to BERATE you folks who wont vote blue so you have to figure it out NOW!

The idea that any actual person here, not russian agent, can say with a straight face that Bernie isnt any better than rump, or anyone who with a straight face can say ONLY Bernie will do and nobody else. WOW...I mean WOW...what the **** happened to us? I mean you do know what 4 more years of the traitor means, right?

I dont have the hours I would need to list the things you will lose that is assuming the virus with his help hasn't ALREADY KILLED YOU!

STOP fighting, you are doing our ENEMY'S work for them, how do you NOT see that?

edit

ps

Why is Liz the ONLY one promising a rump crime commission to put all these criminals in prison?

2nd edit

stat on dying I changed to the correct current estimate

If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
ELIZABETH WARREN

Offline SVPete

Re: This DUmmie is batshit crazy!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 07:34:46 PM »
Yes, he is, probably batshittier than most DUpipo, possibly excepting Shockey80 and whatever Buggee named her re-reg sock.

Someone should ask Eliot to name names, to say who he thinks are Russian moles/trolls. But I doubt any DU-member has the courage to ask him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 10:09:50 PM »
I may be dead, I may not be here to BERATE you folks who wont vote blue so you have to figure it out NOW!

Meh. You're a Democrat.  You'll still be voting long after you're dead.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 11:20:02 PM »
I'll have what he's smoking
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 05:44:50 AM »
Do I understand that it will still vote for Bernie even though it knows the Russians are helping him?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 06:19:32 AM »
His first iteration of that post he claimed 1 in 20 were going to DIE!!!  A horrible DEATH!!!

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 09:10:21 AM »
His first iteration of that post he claimed 1 in 20 were going to DIE!!!  A horrible DEATH!!!

:lmao:

KC

Yeah, claiming that ~60 million Americans would die was asylum-grade stupid, so he bumped it down to ~6 million, merely crazy-stupid. :rotf:  :tongue:

My guesstimate is that more DUpipo will die between now and January, 2025 by ODing than of Covid-19.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 09:44:23 AM »
Yeah, claiming that ~60 million Americans would die was asylum-grade stupid, so he bumped it down to ~6 million, merely crazy-stupid. :rotf:  :tongue:

My guesstimate is that more DUpipo will die between now and January, 2025 by ODing than of Covid-19.

I would not bet against that.  When Trump wins 2020, it is going to be glorious to witness the DUmp.  Too bad I don't have a mole.  I will just have to watch as stuff is rowed over for me.  I live off the backs of those of you who produce.  LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 09:53:53 AM »
I'll have what he's smoking

I'm just the opposite. Anything a DUmbass would ingest I want nothing to do with.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 12:35:57 PM »
Sounds like his tinfoil hat is to tight. :mental: :mental: :mental: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 12:37:38 PM »

I would not bet against that.  When Trump wins 2020, it is going to be glorious to witness the DUmp.  Too bad I don't have a mole.  I will just have to watch as stuff is rowed over for me.  I live off the backs of those of you who produce.  LOL

KC

And we appreciate all of those that brave the madness for us.  :cheersmate: