Author Topic: Gov. Brian Kemp Is Getting Pressure To Unveil How He Stole The Election  (Read 1201 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
ulipsandroses (1,061 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212994921

Gov. Brian Kemp Is Getting Pressure To Unveil How He Stole The Election From Stacey Abrams

A federal judge ruled against him.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp might have to explain how he purged more than half a million voters from the ballot that cost Stacey Abrams the race.The long-debated "stolen" gubernatorial election could finally be put to rest. In a federal lawsuit that was initiated by journalist Greg Palast and Helen Butler, executive director of watchdog organization Georgia Coalition for the People's Agenda, the judge ruled against Kemp.

The governor may be required to release the lists of the names suppressed as well as his methods for removing them, according to 11 Alive.

Georgia Coalition for the People's Agenda is one of the civil rights groups challenging Georgia's restrictive voter registration law that requires voter data to "exactly match" data stored in the state drivers' services database or the Social Security database.
According to Campaign Legal, Georgia's use of its "exact match" protocol disproportionately and negatively affects eligible people of color registered to vote — a violation of federal voting statutes and the U.S. Constitution.

"Kemp and the new Sec. of State of Georgia want to keep the lid on their methods for removing literally hundreds of thousands of low-income, young and minority voters on the basis of false information, Palast told Essence. "They cannot hide anymore. This is a huge win and precedent for reporters trying to pry information from the hands of guilty officials."

[link:https://blavity.com/gov-brian-kemp-is-getting-pressure-to-unveil-how-he-stole-the-election-from-stacey-abrams?category1=politics|

Anyone want to wager the Judge is an Obama appointee?

CharleyDog (395 posts)

4. if I were a writer and this was a novel

it would be an "exciting plot." Raving Lunatic elected president, then 2 years later, snarling Sec of State, running for Georgia Gov. "massages" the voter rolls, and gets elected. He then does horrible Republican things, blah blah for about a year, but evidence comes out, people sue, and he is found guilty of illegal voter tampering etc, and sent to prison, judge declares Stacey Abrams to be set in the Governor's mansion.
then, is an eerily similar scenario, evidence comes out, people sue, and the Raving Lunatic (there would be chapters on the horrors of his administration) is found illegitimate and the opponent Hilliary R. Clinton is installed in the WH. All the deeds the Raving Lunatic are declared null and void. The End,

Fictional dream.
But I hope Kemp gets smacked down hard, and sent to prison. (Who is Lt. Gov, and how horrible is he?)

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Re: Gov. Brian Kemp Is Getting Pressure To Unveil How He Stole The Election
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 06:08:39 AM »
According to Campaign Legal, Georgia's use of its "exact match" protocol disproportionately and negatively affects eligible people of color registered to vote

Because they can't spell their names the same way every time.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 09:08:51 AM »

My thoughts exactly.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 09:13:11 AM »
A voter photo I'd would fix this problem....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 09:34:02 AM »
 :rotf: Yet another Prog-Gotcha that's going to crumble in the face of reality. :rotf: Or maybe even blow up in their faces. :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 11:01:57 AM »
Democrat wins: fair election, the people have spoken, etc.
Republican wins: STOLEN!

Literally without fail.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 02:38:00 PM »
Democrat wins: fair election, the people have spoken, etc.
Republican wins: STOLEN!

Literally without fail.

You almost got it.

Republican wins but it's close, recount, recount, recount until the Democrat wins THEN say no more recounts are necessary and the people have spoken. Any desire on the part of the Republican to recount again is declared a waste of taxpayer money and the Republican is called a sore loser.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 03:06:20 PM »
You almost got it.

Republican wins but it's close, recount, recount, recount until the Democrat wins THEN say no more recounts are necessary and the people have spoken. Any desire on the part of the Republican to recount again is declared a waste of taxpayer money and the Republican is called a sore loser.

Oh I know that (Al Franken). I mean the end result after all of the votes in the trunks of 30 year old rusted cars in the middle of a landfill are mysteriously discovered (all democrat votes), all of the dead and fictional votes are counted, and all of the illegal votes have been counted twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 08:37:27 AM »
CharleyDog (395 posts)

4. if I were a writer and this was a novel

it would be an "exciting plot." Raving Lunatic elected president, then 2 years later, snarling Sec of State, running for Georgia Gov. "massages" the voter rolls, and gets elected. He then does horrible Republican things, blah blah for about a year, but evidence comes out, people sue, and he is found guilty of illegal voter tampering etc, and sent to prison, judge declares Stacey Abrams to be set in the Governor's mansion.
Talk about fan-fiction, especially the part in bold.  ::)
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 03:29:49 PM »
I thought tpeople that were filing a lawsuit, had to show some sort of vested interest in it. (Skin in the game?):shrug:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2020, 08:30:15 AM »

I think it depends on how the name is spelled on the past due child support warrant, or any other numerous warrants.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 10:01:43 AM »
How do they know the half million voters removed would have gone to lard ass? They could have voted for Kemp making fatso a bigger loser! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2020, 10:56:22 AM »
How do they know the half million voters removed would have gone to lard ass? They could have voted for Kemp making fatso a bigger loser! :thatsright:

I dunno where the half million figure came from. Since that's probably on the order of 10% of voters in GA, it seems dubious on its face. But however many actually purged, they're going to be largely the deceased (a majot Dem constituency, :rimshot: ) and people who had not voted for multiple elections and did not respond to mailed notification.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2020, 08:09:24 PM »
Anyone want to wager the Judge is an Obama appointee?

:thatsright:

the judge:

::)